28.

Scott's POV.

The Henry drama has been 3 weeks ago.

Mitch and I went through it, because it was kinda traumatic for us. Especially for him.

We haven't had sex yet. I can't forget the fact that he took the v-card of someone else.

Beau is doing great, it was just a flesh wound. Kevin is doing alright, after the drama he decided that I could visit Mitch twice a week. It'll do for now.

Mitch got Shane's and Ryland's old room, which made me less stressed about the fact that he had to share a room with someone he had sex with.

"Hey, hon. What are you thinking about?" Mitch said.

I snapped out of my thoughts, giving him a smile.

"Just about the past few weeks." I smiled.

Mitch walked to me and pecked my lips.

"I've been thinking about that too. I'm sorry that I've brought us in danger." Mitch sighed.

"No, no. Baby, it's not your fault. I'm glad he won't bother us anymore. At least not for a long time." I said.

"Yes. I can't believe it was so easy to put him in jail." Mitch said.

"Of course it was. After what he's done to you? That man is sick in his mind! I can't believe that he managed to enter this clinic." I said.

"Yeah. How's Kirstin?" Mitch asked.

"She is doing fine, I guess." I said.

"Do you wanna watch some tv and cuddle?" Mitch asked with a smirk on his face.

"Umm, why do you look at me like that?" I asked.

"Well, you know... I want to spend some precious time with my handsome boyfriend... We see each other twice a week. Do you think that's enough for me? Show me some love." Mitch smiled.

I hugged him and inhaled his scent. Gosh, I love this boy so much. I sat on his bed and Mitch positioned himself on my lap. He snuggled closer to me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Spongebob?" Mitch answered hopefully.

I nodded, not complaining about the fact that I've seen almost all of the Spongebob episodes. Some even more than once.

As I set the tv on a Spongebob channel, I felt that Mitch relaxed into me. I rubbed his back softly and I smiled at him.

"Do you feel comfy?" I whispered.

Mitch nodded quietly, his eyes focused on the tv.

We sat like that for a while, until Mitch looked up at me and started to kiss me slowly.

His lips were moving in sync with mine. He gently pushed his tongue in my mouth. I welcomed it and soon our kiss got heated.

Mitch pressed his body against mine and moaned softly into the kiss. I could feel his hands roaming over my body.

I pulled away for some air. Mitch smiled at me and started to trail kisses down to my neck. My breath hitched when he found my sweet spot. I could feel his smirk against my neck.

I held back a moan as Mitch began to suck on my sweet spot.

"Oh fuck, Mitch..." I gasped.

"Hmm..." Mitch hummed softly.

Mitch moved his hands to my hips. He gently pushed me down, straddling my hips. His hands traveled back up again and he tangled his fingers in my hair.

I let out a soft moan and I felt him grinding against my growing bulge. I tried to ignore the flashbacks of him telling me that he's had sex with Beau.

"Mitch... Baby..." I said.

Mitch just continued kissing my neck and jaw. My breath hitched as he tried to slip his hand in my pants.

"Stop." I said suddenly as panic rushed through my veins.

Mitch pulled away and he looked at me confused.

"Why, handsome?" Mitch asked.

"Just stop, please." I said softly.

Mitch rolled back next to me and I pulled him to my chest, kissing his forehead.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"No, I'm sorry." Mitch whispered back.

We stayed like that for a while.

"I really love you, you know..." Mitch smiled.

"I know, I love you too. I'm sorry that I can't get everything that has happened out of my head." I said.

"It's okay." Mitch said.

"Just give me some time... I'm almost there." I sighed.

"Will you ever forgive me? Like, 100%?" Mitch asked.

"Forgive you? Yes. Forget it? No." I whispered.

Mitch hid his face in my neck. I heard soft sobs.

"Hey, we'll get there. Don't worry." I said as I kissed his hair.

"I love you." Mitch said through his soft sobs.

"I love you too, sweety."