16. (!)

Scott's POV.

I followed Kirstin in silence. I am scared of what's to come.

"Are the people nice there?" I managed to ask.

"Yes, they are lovely." Kirstin smiled.

"Okay." I whispered.

"You are going to share a room with two other guys. We didn't have enough space." Kirstin told Scott.

"How? Can't I share a room with Shane? " I asked.

"No, he shares his room with a girl already." Kirstin said.

"There are girls? So, not exactly gaytown here?" I chuckled.

"Well, I'm a girl..." Kirstin sassed.

"You know what I mean." I whispered.

"I do. We're here!" Kirstin said.

I walked through a very white hallway. It was different than the other department. It wasn't as cosy.

"It looks umm... White." I said.

Kirstin giggled.

"Yes. There are more rules here and your room gets a check-up every hour." Kirstin said.

"A check-up? Why?" I asked.

"Just to make sure there are no razors or other sharp stuff in your room." Kirstin explained.

"How am I going to shave myself?" I asked with a slight panicked voice.

"We have a barber here, but facial hair suits you. Just not too much." Kirstin said.

"Oh, thanks. I'll think about it." I said.

"Here it is." Kirstin said.

I opened the door very cautiously. The room was empty.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They are in the gym." Kirstin said.

"Okay. I guess I'll unpack my stuff then." I shrugged.

"Your bed is there." Kirstin said as she pointed at the bed.

"Okay, it's umm... I don't know if I can move my ass here." I smiled, trying to stay polite.

The room was a mess and because of the three beds, it had nearly no space to move yourself around.

"Don't worry. You'll just sleep here. That closet is yours." Kirstin said.

"I just sleep here? So, I'll spend no time in this room? Do I have any privacy?" I asked.

"You have your own bathroom. That's the only privacy you've got. Many group activities here." Kirstin chuckled.

"Well, great." I said and rolled with my eyes.

"Hey, not my fault." Kirstin shrugged.

"Yeah..." I said.

"I'm going back. Good luck with unpacking your stuff." Kirstin said and she left.

I sigh. I sit on my bed and slowly start to unpack my stuff. Luckily it's not much, but I curse when I noticed that I forgot my deodorant. Hopefully one of the boys will be so kind to let me borrow theirs. I can't walk around as if I'm living in a trashcan. I lay down on my bed, but I got interrupted by two boys.

"Oh, hi! You must be our new roommate!" The bearded guy exclaimed.

"Yes. I'm Scott." I said and shaked his hand.

"I'm Mason and this is my boyfriend Mark." Mason said.

I shaked Mark's hand too, he seems to be more timid.

"Oh, you're a gay couple too?" I asked.

"Yes. You've got a problem with gay couples?" Mason asked back.

"Oh, no. Not at all. I'm gay myself." I chuckled.

Mason and Mark exchanged a smile, which made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"I just finished unpacking my stuff and discovered that I forgot my deodorant. Is there any chance I can use one of yours? I promise I'll get a new one very soon." I said.

"Sure. You can use mine. I hope you'll like the scent." Mason smiled.

"You'll smell just like Mason." Mark giggled.

"Oh, yeah... That's okay." I said.

"For you it is, as long as Mark doesn't think you're me." Mason laughed and Mark laughed along with him.

My eyes widened.

"No, that wouldn't be good!" I said.

"Maybe..." Mark whispered.

Mason pecked Mark's lips. I blushed a little. I felt like being a third wheel.

-

The evening came fast and I felt so tired, so I decided to go to bed early. Mark and Mason were in the shared livingroom, talking to the other people. I didn't feel like to join with them. I saw Shane though, he was surprised to see me here. I could imagine!

Mark and Mason enter the room quietly. They are strangled with each other. Sounds of kissing and soft moans filled the entire room. It does something to me, fucking hormones. I try to think of Mitch, but it gets more worse. What would he do now? Is his new roommate nice to him? I shrug the thoughts away and I feel so miserable. I walked to the bathroom. Mark and Mason look up and continue their make out session without being bothered by me.

I sat on the toilet and started to cry softly. I miss Mitch so much. He'll forget me, I'm sure. I decided to brush my teeth, just to calm down.

As I tried to find some toothpaste, I brushed my fingers at something sharp. I curse a little, a little cut appeared on one of my fingers. I sucked the blood. That sting feels nice. 

I looked at what caused the cut. It's a small corner of a razor, big enough to hold.

Should I? I feel so terrible, my hormones shouldn't race through my body. I lower my pants and hold the piece of razor in my hand.

I cut. Damn, it feels nice. And again... I hiss at the pain. I curse a little.

Suddenly the door went open. Mason looks at me with a shock on his face.

"What the fuck?!" Mason exclaimed.

I shrink into myself. I'm not good. Damn, this sucks.

"Wow... Shit." Mark whispered as he joined Mason.

"You're not even here for 24 hours and you cut already?" Mason asked.

"I felt miserable. I can't help it. It doesn't bleed much though." I said as my fingers trailed over the cuts.

"That's bad." Mark said.

"Well, I guess you two cut too, am I right?" I asked, a bit blunt.

"I only cut when Mason isn't around for too long." Mark said.

"And I only cut when Mark isn't around for too long." Mason chuckled and pecked Mark's lips.

My breath hitched.

"Please, don't tell anyone. I'll do anything!" I begged.

"Anything?" Mason smirked.

I started to feel scared.

"Mark and I have been talking about you and it gets boring sometimes to be just with the two of us. Especially with the fun we have sometimes." Mason told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come, join us." Mark said as he led me to their bed.

Mason took over and pushed me on their bed.

"Wanna have some fun?" Mason smirked.

I tried to shake my head, but Mason started to crawl on top of me and pinned me down.

This is not good.