❦ Author's Disclaimer ❦

I want to make clear, I get there are grammar mistakes. I'm dyslexic so I have a hard time with grammar (as in switching words about), proper punctuation and I write all this on my phone as well.

If you don't know what it is, look it up. My brain doesn't work like normal people's and things don't click, things often get flipped and mixed up.

I will do my best to use everything I have to keep these mistakes from being seen. Which means much proof reading and using filters which I will find online, and I've been using grammarly. All mistakes I fully own and will fix when they are found.

It would mean a lot if I would hear your feedback on the chapter or each paragraph.

I just want to know your thoughts and if you reason with any of the characters. I find it very interesting to hear what you guys have to say!

I am one of those people who spam with votes and comments because I am weird like that.

Also the chapter updates will be here and there due to a busy life, which everyone knows I have such a busy life.

However I will do my best to update every few weeks since I tend to procrastinate at times.

This book is in no way a copy of Barbie Princess Charm School, because I am doing something way different.

I was heavily inspired by the movie, but all the characters and the plot is all mine. I was inspired by the trailer of the movie, and create my own with my own twists, morals, ect. I wrote it way before I even saw the movie or even the movie came out, and when I did, it did not persuad me in anyways of changing my story, just making it my own.

It will always hold a special place in myheart, the whole Eleanor Roosevelt quote and every girl a princess was a cute message. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it on YouTube.

I started writing this in the late 2011s, I have the full document on a flash drive for my laptop with many of my other books. I had all the characters with just the name, age, eye color and hair, I had nothing else but that in a notebook.

On top, most of the chapters were unfinished and I started a new one and would go back to add some when I had an idea to add onto it.

I do have a majority planned out and I do hope to get this published soon, will begin to work on the chapters later today after I publish this.

Trigger Warnings:

There are mentions of:

Murder (mentioned throughout the book)

Blood (explained at a crime scene but nothing in graphic detail)

Bullying (major theme throughout the book)

I'd be happy to answer any questions about this book that you may have or anything you find interesting, who you may like, or that sorta stuff so I can interact with my readers.

I want to thank you for your help and support of this story! It is very much appreciated and will never be forgotten!

Thank you for taking time to read this.

Sincerely,

The Author aka Tayla