Chapter 44

Oh God we couldn’t oh God we couldn’t! That’s what my mind was telling me at least, but like usual my heart had power over my sensible brain which screamed at me that this was a terrible idea. We were on silk sheets. Silk! And it was probably expensive.

But did those thoughts stop me? No. Never did. Those logical thoughts didn’t stop me when we had sex in his living room, car, Luke’s bathroom, oh and even those multiple times we did it in his bedroom during the day when his family was around. Great. Let’s add this to the list of places we’ve done the deed.

I was laying on my back with my head against all of the pillows. My head would tilt back and burry deeper into the soft, silk abyss. Ashton was holding onto my body, pulling my waist and chest up towards him as he leaned over and pressed his lips eagerly against my bosom. He kissed me through my dress, and this became not good enough for him. His hands reached do the bottom of my dress and they pulled it up.

I positioned myself so he could slide the dress from my body. I was in just a bra and panties. Part of me felt embarrassed because it wasn’t anything fancy. He stared down at me and his eyes were full of passion. I guess it didn’t matter what I was wearing to him. I noticed his jaw go tight and his breathing become heavy. His lips soon met the skin of my chest; kissing and sucking against the skin as I let out small moans of satisfaction.

As his lips pulled away I could hear his breath pant against my skin, and I could feel his lips trail from my chest to my stomach. He kissed there too. I watched him. I watched him through my fogged up eyes. Every touch he gave me sent chills up my spine. Every sound his breath made, and every groan that would rumble in his chest. It felt like heaven.

Looking up to me he examined my face carefully before biting his bottom lip firmly. Moving back up my body he then pressed his lips firmly to mine. I moaned against his lips, kissing him, and hugging him around his neck which pulled him closed to my body.

My thighs spread to open up to his torso which was eager to thrust itself against my waist. I felt his thrust and I felt his bulge. His hands were supporting himself next to my head, and his back was flexed as he pulled his lips away and glanced down to our hips as they rubbed against each other. I watched him as he watched his body against mine. I watched the way his eyes would widen slightly, and the way his lips twitched hungrily.

I started to rock my waist teasingly against Ashton’s. They moved left to right and back and forth. I moved like a wave against Ashton’s bulge and against the bed. Small bucks would come up as I moved my waist forward. A small buck that would cause me to groan out from the tension I felt between us. One hand moved from beside my head and stroked down the curve of my body. He stroked from my side to my thigh.

His fingertips tickled me slightly as they brushed from my upper thigh to the space between. I was now watching his hand, and I felt his eyes shoot up to watch me carefully. First his fingers teased against the fabric of my panties. They stroked across where my lips were starting to eat at my soaking panties. The tips of his fingers guided between where the lips rested, causing a shiver to rise in my body.

Gripping onto the silk I laid on I gasped. Ashton’s hand slid up the length of my lips to where the top of my panties gripped against the skin of my waist. He then slid his hand inside, and traced down to where I was wet. I let out a low moan, rocking my hips against where he was teasing my pearl. I noticed his hips give small thrusts towards my parted legs, and I noticed how his face twisted. I wanted to know what was going through his head.

My mouth was watering. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to kiss him. Swallowing I felt the burning sensation rise in my throat that begged me for him. My hips though continued to rock. His fingers rubbed against me in circular motions that went clockwise then counter clockwise. As my rubbing against his hand became harder he would then rub on me harder.