Chapter 21

I listened to Ashton, but I didn’t. My breathing started to become labored, and I could feel my center beg for more. I nodded, letting out a moaned, “Yes, yes Ashton.” I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands started to travel along my waist to the button of my jeans. My eyes watched him as he hesitantly played with the button until it opened. I closed my eyes and let out a breathless moan of satisfaction. He continued, moving his hand so it slid the zipper down. Hand moving inside my pants he cupped me, letting his fingers press between my lips to where the pearl of my clit laid.

At this point I felt like I was already hitting my peak, and my hands rest against my sides with the fingers digging into the blanket and sand. His middle finger teased against my firm clit, and my waist moved so I rocked against his hand. He continued to travel, his hand feeling my center through my soaked panties. Suddenly he leaned down and pressed his lips against my neck. I tilted my head back and exposed the skin fully. His hand left my pants and both grabbed the fabric of my jeans and started to eagerly tug. I reached and helped him, sliding both my jeans and panties off with one hard push.

He moved from between my legs so we could pull the skin tight pants from my body. I kicked my shoes off, and once my jeans got to mid-calf, Ashton grabbed them and yanked them from my body. Tossing my pants to the side he stared down at the exposed flesh. His eyes looked hungry. His eyes were filled with a fire that I felt tingle through my body. Even though the lust seemed to overpower every other emotion in his body there was a gentle smile that grew on his face as he seemed to admire me.

I spread my legs, inviting, and consenting to him to proceed. Ashton started to unbutton and unzip his own pants, “Are you ready?” He asked me, just to make sure.

I nodded, wetting my lips. My eyes were glued on his hands as they shakily pulled down his pants to his mid-thigh. Swallowing he hovered back over me, positioned between my thighs. His lips were inches from mine and I breathed out, “I’m ready.” Swallowing hard I nodded. I could feel his tip line up and his skin tease mine. My hip gave a buck, “Take me, I’m yours.” My voice sounded like a plea.

Biting on his bottom lip he drew in some shallow breaths before giving a firm thrust. His hands next to my head gripped onto the blanket that covered the sand. I felt him push inside of me and there was an instant high that rushed through my veins. My head tilted into the ground slightly as my back arched and pressed against his thrusting movements. As he pulled back he would inhale a shaken breath, and when he pushed back in there would be a soft grunt that erupted from his stomach to his lips. My thighs hugged around his hips.

I rocked my hips against his; greedily I wanted more. My breaths would turn into gasps and moans, and my skin became so sensitive to every tough his lips gave from my neck to my collarbone. As he started thrusting in a more steady rhythm I felt my walls start to both loosen and squeeze around his girth. I held my breath for a moment, closing my eyes and listening to the sound if him entering and exciting me with force. His excitement was increasing, and I could tell by the harder he started to thrust. I liked it hard.  This wasn’t my first time, and I knew by now what I wanted. Ashton was everything I wanted.

Ashton pushed himself up with his arms to hover his face over my face as he continued thrusting. Our faces were inches apart with lips barely touching. I breathed his breath and he breathed in mine. He’d grunt as he shoved his way in with another thrust. His mouth opened like he wanted to say something, but only sort gasps and firm, short exhales exited. I gave a firm sway of my hip towards his penetrating and he cussed with the feeling.

His eyes shut for a moment with a blissful expression across his face. When they opened again he cussed out once more and looked down to our colliding bodies. His eyes stared at us as he rocked and I rocked. I watched him, and felt my body start to tremble. My breathing became more labored which caught his attention, and pleased him. Moaning his lips met mine and there was a tingling sensation as our tongues eagerly met. Thighs starting to quiver I felt my center juice up, and my body enter through a gateway of pleasure. I screamed, my head thrown back, and my legs squeezing around Ashton as if to keep him deep inside of me as my center throbbed around him, dripping with what was proof of how I was feeling. “A-Ashton!” My voice yelled out sensually, face twisting in ecstasy.

That was it. Ashton lost it, pounding roughly into me as my body lingered in an indescribable oasis. “Fuck—“ he whimpered out as he stopped thrusting and just stayed penetrated inside of me. His breathing was deep, and his stomach gave slight quivers of delight as warm streams filled inside me. Wait, filled inside of me? My eyes went wide, and my face flushed. He just came inside of me. Inside of me. I didn’t know what to do so I just laid there and let it happen. I was in shock. “Melanie…” He whispered hoarsely, kissing and sucking against my neck, and leaving little purple marks. His lips pulled away from the skin of my neck and he looked down to my face for a moment, “You’re know you’re fucking beautiful, right?”

Wetting my lips I breathed out a slight chuckle and felt him pull out from inside of me. “Now I know.” He proved to me I was beautiful, and he earned not only my memory tonight. He earned my everything.

Sitting up on his knees, Ashton pulled his pants back over his hips. I sat up straight, reaching, and tracing my fingers along his forearms as he buttoned and zipped his pants. Biting my bottom lip made his fingers linger, not fully buttoning his pants. I swallowed hard, tracing my fingers along the ink of his left arm. His eyes looked down at me curiously. “What’s on your mind?” He asked gently, lowering his head to kiss mine.

I closed my eyes as his lips pressed against my hair. Drawing in a large sigh I thought about what was going through my head. I wanted to ask about his tattoos. “You.” I simple stated, not fulfilling the question in my head.

He smiled against my head and pulled away. I looked up at him, looked up at his smile that stretched so perfectly across his face. “I like being on your mind.” Leaning in he then pressed his lips tenderly against mine. Pulling away his forehead pressed against mine, “Come home with me.” He stated in a half question half command.

“Ashton—“ I started to protest in a calm, almost disappointed tone. Bridget had her party tomorrow.

“No.” Ashton cut me off in a whining voice. His hands reached and cupped my cheeks, his thumbs carefully traced over my warm, red cheeks, and his voice sounded so pained as he whispered to me with his face close to mine. “I can’t wake up tomorrow and not have you next to me… I can’t do it.”

“Ashton…” Now my voice sounded pained, breaking lightly.

Wetting his lips, Ashton locked his eyes in mine. “No listen to me… I physically, mentally, and emotionally cannot wake up tomorrow and not have you there.” The sound of his voice starting to crack with emotion hurt me. It made my eyes swell up not only due to the words he said, but the sound it made through my ears and to my soul.

Biting on my quivering lip I then nodded, “Okay.” My voice was soft, but it seemed like a blessing to Ashton. Instantly his face lit up, and he smiled brightly. His smile was so contagious because I too broke into a genuine grin. “Like I said… I’m yours.”

Ashton seemed pleasantly surprised, “You meant that?” I looked at him confused. “That wasn’t just… spur of the moment?” I couldn’t tell if he liked it or not. Thinking about it for a moment I averted my eyes down to my lap and nodded. He laughed almost in disbelief, “Me? Your mine?”

I started getting insecure and my voice showed it, “Yeah but if you keep acting like you don’t want me then I’ll take it back—“

“No, no, no, no don’t take it back.” He giggled sweetly and held my face, tilting it so I looked up to his gaze, “Your mine, I want nothing else.” The tone of his voice was genuine and pure. He wanted me. There was a small gust of breeze and Ashton quickly reached for my pants that were conveniently in the sad and tossed them at me, “Get your pants on and lets go home.”

I obeyed Ashton, standing up and grabbing my underwear. I could feel Ashton’s eyes as he stood and waited. I looked over to him. “Don’t watch me!”

“I made you cum I think I’m allowed to watch you dress yourself.” Ashton’s voice mixed with his bubbly chuckle. “Now hurry up before someone catches us.” Playfully he threatened.

Pulling my underwear then pants over my behind and hips I rolled my eyes, “Oh now someone would catch us? Really, Ashton?” I started to laugh along with him. Bending over I picked up the blankets and threw them at him. I grabbed my shoes, not bothering to put them on, and started walking towards Ashton’s car.