Chapter 2- Just A British Lad

I slipped on a black 'My Chemical Romance' t-shirt, black skinny jeans, red Converse High-Tops, and a beanie. I slowly opened the front door to my flat and trudged out the door.

******

As I was walking home from Starbucks it began to pour. I knew this was going to happen, but for some reason I still felt the need to leave the house. I began to sprit across the sidewalk when I ran into a man that was about 6'1. I fell backwards onto the soaking wet pavement soaking the back of my jeans and spilling the dark brown coffee onto the white logo of the band.

"What the actual fuck?" I screamed over the thunder.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I-I-I wasn't looking where I was going. Here let me help you." He replied, his voice slowly dipped down to a whisper as he reached out his hand to pull me up. I grabbed his hand then looked into his eyes. Then I realized who I was looking at.

His chocolate brown eyes shinned brightly and his dark brown hair was perfectly in place. I was staring into the eyes of Dan Howell.

He pulled me up to my feet then asked, "Are you aright?" I looked down to see his sweatshirt which was Phil's Jake one.

"I....um....oh ya I think. Just a little coffee stained I guess." I managed to stutter out with a slight giggle at the end.

"I really am sorry. Here let me get you a new coffee." Dan replied as he began to walk back to StarBucks. I cleared my throat and stood up straighter.

"Okay sure." I answered before following him.

"Let's go then!" Dan yelled. I began to pick up my speed so I was able to catch up with him. 'Just don't fangirl.' I told myself. I grinned and my thoughts and looked at Dan.

Edited 10-28-14. - theblackparade2022