Chapter 17- ʻYou Me Together?'

(Miranda POV)

After all of us had arrived back at the flat. Phil began to cook us some Mac And Cheese because it was 8:34. Me, Dan, and Sophie where just sat on the couch watching Doctor Who once again.

"Miranda, can I ask you something?" Dan said standing up.

"Of course!" I replied before he can grab my wrist and led me to his bedroom.

"Miranda,when I first met you I didn't know what to expect. But now here we are in my bedroom and this has been the best month of my life. So, I like the idea of us dating. You, me together?" Dan asked in a smooth tone. I stood their shocked. Dan Howell just asked me out. I this was it, we had known each other for a month and a half, and that has been the best month and a half in my life.

"Dan, how can I say no." I replied. I stared into his shining eyes and watched him lean closer. Was he about to kiss me? I closed my eyes and our lips connected. Dan made it deeper and more passionate. I let my lips part and his tongue slip in. My tongue went in his mouth. I felt him grin through the kiss. We fell on the bed and he reached up my shirt exploring my body. Just as things got started heated Phil yelled from downstairs,

"Dinner!" Me and Dan rushed down stairs in a competition to see who would get there first. Of course I won.

"You cheated!" Dan yelled like a child.

"Nuh uh!" I yelled back.

"Ya uh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Ya u-"

"Do you want to eat or not?" Phil yelled over the top of us.

"He started it." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Dan said. "What did you SAY?" He added.

"That you started it!" I screamed back.

"Oh you are in for it!" He yelled attacking me on the couch and tickling me.

"Dan stop! Dan!" I begged in-between fits of laughter.

"Take it back!" Dan yelled. I buried my head into his shoulder as he picked me up from the couch.

"Never!" I screamed into his shoulder. He threw me on the couch and tickled me again.

"Dan what are you- no!" I pleaded in fits of laughter. Dan stopped tickling me before saying,

"Do you take it back?" He questioned and I nodded in response. Dan picked me up once again but this time carried me to the table and sat me down in front of a bowl of Mac And Cheese.

"So, Dan I'm guessing she said yes?" Sophie asked as Dan sat down.

"Yes Sophie she did." Dan replied in between mouth fills of cheesy goodness. Dan put another mouth full in his mouth.

"Hot hot hot holy fuck!" Dan screamed with it still in his mouth before spitting it all over Phil who sat there in shock.

"Food fight!" I yelled and Mac And Cheese went everywhere.

-

-

-

-
A/N: FAVORITE CHAPTER COMPLETE!

I UPDATED 3 OR 4 TIMES YOUR'E WELCOME!

Honestly I love how this is going. Dan and Miranda are dating and Phil and Sophia are romantic interests!

I am going to bed. Nighhttttt

MKAYYYY byeeeee

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine

edited 11/30/14? what is today again? where did november go? correction its the bloody 29th. i'm not even british shut up madison -theblackparade2022