Chapter 14- Voices

(Miranda POV)

I can feel myself breathing and my heart beating. I can't open my eyes. I feel a presence near me. I feel my hand be held and a object an object hit my stomach. I reckon it's Dan.

"Hey, Miranda. I need you to wake up for me. Open your eyes for me. Please." He begs me. I hear him sob into my stomach.

"Hey, this might wake you up, concentrate on my voice.

I have never told anyone this but, why not." He pauses to take a deep breath.

"In Berkshire, where I was born, there was this group of kids who accepted me for who I was. One night we were wondering around the streets, and we came across this house and all the kids wanted me to go knock on the door, but I refused and they left me alone. I was left alone in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere.

I had to walk home alone and I was pulled into a alley way and I was almost kid-napped. I was out for 4 hours and no-one noticed I was missing. Then that lead me into a depression thinking that no-one would care if I left. Then I met Phil and he helped me through it. Everything was ok.

And that's how I feel with you. You make me feel okay."

My eyes shot open, Dan looked into my eyes. And everything stopped. I felt like we were the only people in the world. I guess this is the part where I say I fell for him. Like every movie out there, I know but this is what it felt like.

His eyes locked with mine and nobody was able to say anything. Now I didn't just fall for him because he is Danisnotonfire. I fell for him because he is Dan Howell, Danisnotonfire is his internet person, but Dan Howell, is really him. Uncensored, unedited, and just rambling on forever. This is the Dan Howell I fell for.

"Oh my god. You are alright!" Dan yelled before pushing the red button next to my head. "I don't know what to do! I-I-I could kiss you!" Dan realized what he had just said and blushed.

There was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in.

"Nurse she is awake!" The yelled before running out of the room.

At that moment, I knew everything was going to be alright.

(Phil's POV)

As soon as Dan ran into the room I headed back to the flat to sit in slience.

Every time Dan fell in love, I was left behind, I was alone for awhile just sulking in depression and Dan never knew. I have always covered my wrist in bracelets because of my scars. I have cut myself so many times because of this.

I was always bullied when I was younger because of how over-weight and alone. School was the worst, until I met Dan and I stopped because of how happy he made me. He has helped me through it. I knew about his cutting, but he never found out about mine.

This time it's different, Dan is in love, and I know it. This depression will last what will seem like forever.

-

-

-

-

A/N: Hellooooo! Phil has depression D: SOOO SAD OMG.

DAN AND PHIL MOVED THERE RADIO SHOW D: OMG MY PHEELS.

OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHHH

MKAY BYE

also this is very fictional, I know i didn't go into details but Phil is obviously very happy and hopefully does not or didnt self harm. so no one get upset <3

(>^_^)>

edited 11/27/14 happy thanksgiving (if you're american). on our way to Baltimore *sings for Baltimore all the way*. also my old a/ns are so annoying and immature. i used 'pheels'. sorry bout it - theblackparade2022 x