Chapter 19- Nightmares

(Miranda POV)

*Dreaming*

I was stood at the park with Dan and we were laying on the ground. Veronica then walked over. She pulled me off the ground by my collar.

She pulled a gun out and stuck a gun to Dan'a forehead.

"LOVE ME DANIEL!" She screamed before pulling the trigger leaving Dan dead in a pool of red spreading around his head. Tears ran down my cheeks as she stuck the gun to my head.

"Look you have done whore. You killed Dan. And now yourself." She said before pulling the trigger and everything went black.

*End of dream*

I shot straight up and screamed. Tears came down my face and I curled into a ball. I heard my door open and Dan stepped in. He came and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Shhhhh. It was just a dream." Dan said pulling me into a hug.

"It's alright." His voice was hoarse from just waking up. "Want to tell me what happened?"

"V-v-v-eronica. S-s-he killed us." I hiccuped. Dan picked me up and carried me to his room. He placed me in his bed and he climbed in with me.

"It's not going to happen. It's alright." Dan replied getting in bed next to me and pulling me close to him. I nuzzled into his bare chest and he put his arm around me. The sobs kept escaping until there were none.

I was so glad to have Dan their with me. This is why I wish I could always be with him.

I drifted to sleep with all of these thoughts floating around my otherwise blank mind.

-------------------------

I woke and I was still in Dan's arms. I broke away from his grasp and looked at the clock. 8:30? Brilliant. I looked over to the sleeping Dan and sat up. His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in his deep morning voice. I smiled at him and Dan pulled me back down onto the bed. He grabbed me and started to tickle me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA DAN! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I screamed. Dan stopped tickling me and pulled me into a kiss. This kiss was better than the first. My forehead pressed against his, our tongues doing dances in each others mouths.

We finally broke the kiss and I got up to go make some pancakes. I opened the door and Phil was standing outside the door. Dan came up behind me and picked me up.

"Oh my god! Did you- You used protection right!?" Phil questioned in a motherly tone.

"Phil! We did not! Now we are going to make pancakes. Go wake Sophie up." I told him. Phil left the room and Dan began to run with me in his arms, screaming for him to stop.

-

-

-

-

A/N: Hello lovelies! I like this chapter.

I updated woo! Two days in a row and going strong!

Mkay Bye!

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine