Chapter 1- Tea Problems

I felt my head bang onto the road and my body grow numb. Everything began to turn black and move in slow motion. I blinked slowly and looked up to the dark rainy sky, lighting fell out of it and onto the ground.

"Miranda!" I heard a voice cry. My hearing came back as I snapped back into reality. Suddenly Dan was next to
me staring into my eyes.

"Dan? Just know I love you." I said before everything was black and I couldn't hear anything. I felt my body relax and blood drip down my face. Everything was falling apart. Was this all an accident?

3 months Earlier

I woke to the sound of the tea kettle at 9:34 and trudged out of bed. I threw on a sweatshirt and walked to the kitchen after nearly falling down the stairs.

My name is Miranda, Miranda Smith. I am a worker at ShakeAway and I live alone in London. I used to live with my friend Sophia before she had to move to Birmingham which is 2 hours away by train. She promised me should would come back soon. We still Skype every day but I miss her desperately. I am a college drop out and I admire Dan Howell and Phil Lester. I am not really doing a lot with my life as all i'm doing is traveling, interneting, and sleeping.

I walked slowly into the kitchen which was only lit by the street lights outside. I looked out of the window above the stove and saw it was grey skies with dark clouds full of lightning coming toward me. I hate London's weather.

I grabbed a mug with the YouTube logo on the front and filled it with tea and sugar. I grabbed my Mac that was covered in logos and quotes. As I flopped on the white leather couch tea flipped around in the mug then fell onto the couch.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. I got up from my internet position and ran to the kitchen for a paper towel.

I grabbed the paper towel and ran back to the couch which had tea dripping off the edge. As I ran towards the couch I slipped on the tea and fell flat on my face onto the hard wood. I winced from the pain as my nose hit the ground. I got up and wiped the couch and wood removing the tea.

"StarBucks it is!" I yelled to myself.

-

-

-

A/N: Hey hey howdy hey! I am realy liking where this is going and I have lods of ideas! Yay! Mkay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(>^_^>

- Madisunshine

10-28-14 update: Okay hi so I am editing this and there is really nothing I can do to help this chapter that much sorry. Um but if you just started this story just know it gets much better. thank you <3

(also my old writing is so cringey)