Chapter 10- Owls And Hornets

I lay awake in bed for about 2 hours. The last memory I have of last night is getting a text from Dan that read,

'Meet me there at 10. Don't be late. Twat.

-Dan ;)'.

I grinned to myself before my eyes began to flicker close and I felt myself lose conciseness.

------------

My eyes shot open as my alarm blared. I slowly blinked to straighten my vision. Colorful dots danced across my vision. My eyes finally focused and I reached over to my table to shut the duck noise off. 'Why did I set an alarm again?' I asked myself.

I unlocked my phone and my text messages from last night popped up.

'Meet me there at 10. Don't be late. Twat.

- Dan ;)' I read aloud. Be late for what? Owls and Hornets popped in my mind. I had to go to breakfast with Dan. I leaped out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and I looked extremely tired. As I was walking back to my room I started to play music as loud as possible. After I put my on some black jeans and a flannel I brushed my knotted brown and blonde hair and straightened it. I slipped on some boots and went out the door.

After a vigorous 20 minute walk I finally arrived at 'Owls And Hornets: Breakfast, All Day, Every Day.' and walked into the building. I was greeted by the fresh smell of chocolate, coffee, and waffles.

I looked to my right and saw Dan playing an IPhone game.

"DAMN YOU GREEN PIG!" He yelled under his breath. I had a feeling he was playing 'Angry Birds'. I laughed and he looked up.

"Oh hey. Sorry, Angry Birds is a terrible game." Dan said laughing at himself.

"It's alright, I totally agree. Can't pass level 23." I replied in agreement. Dan led me over to the table and we sat down.

After chatting and laughing our food arrived. I had gotten The 3 Waffle Brunch and Breakfast potatoes. Dan had gotten The Chocolate-ly Rainbow Waffles. Which where basically chocolate and rainbow sprinkles on top of 2 waffles.

Dan put his finger in the melted chocolate and then into his mouth. Has his finger was in his mouth Dan crossed his eyes making me laugh hysterically through a mouth full of waffles (Which were really good) and begin to choke on them. Dan started to laugh at me and I was still laughing and choking.

That's basically how the breakfast went, but I wouldn't change a thing about it.

-

-

-

-
A/N: Hello! I am writing this on a boat to Hollywood Studios. *Hand dance*.

IM SORRY ABOUT HOW SHORT THESE CHAPTERS ARE.

STAR WARS WEEKENDS ASKJICAL I CAN'T EVEN.

Nerd alert.

Mkay byeeeeeee

(>^_^)>

edited 11/06/14 there was not a lot i could do to save this chapter, sorry. AND CAN I JST SAY, PINOF6 KILLED ME -theblackparade2022 (madison)