Chapter 3- Back To StarBucks

"So what's your name?" Dan suddenly said.

"Miranda, Miranda Smith." I answered as I looked at the ground.

"Well Miranda, Miranda Smith, I am Dan, Dan Howell." Dan giggled and let his dimples show.

For a little while there was and awkward silence until Dan asked, "So what do you do for a living?"

"Oh I actually I'm a ShakeAway worker." I replied going quiet because I knew that was his favorite place in the world.

"No way! I love ShakeAway!" He replied enthusiastically. I laughed at his enthusiasm.

"I work at the new one they just opened in London. Maybe I could hook you up with some free milkshakes." I smiled largely and looked at him. He was gorgeous, even more so then on a screen. Honestly, everything about him. It was always my dream to met him and here he is. Now that sounds cheesy but yet he is just perfection.

"I make Youtube videos, I know, it's a bit weird." Dan said laughing. My smile faded and I looked at him in a serious way. "What?" He asked nervously.

"Nothing, I just think I have seen your videos." I replied as I looked down.

"Oh that's cool, I'm glad you didn't freak out when I ran into you." Dan managed a laugh at the end so I smiled at him.

--------------

I grinned to myself as he opened the door to StarBucks and we walked in. Me and Dan made it to the front where we began to stare down the menu. I pointed to the vinalla mocha on the menu and gasped as it was my favorite drink.

"Excuse me? Can you order maybe?" She had the bitchest voice I have ever heard. She was chomping on gum as loud as possible. I can't stand people like this, at all.

Dan. cleared his throat and looked at the cashier. His smiled faded so I flashed a confused look his way. Then I began to understand as I was a little shocked when she said,

"Hi baby! Are we still up for tonight?" she paused to look at me then said in between chomps of her gum, "Who is this girl? Is she with you Daniel!?" She practically screamed the last bit getting the attention of half the store.

"Oh hi Veronica. This is Miranda, Miranda meet Veronica, Veronica meet Miranda. Veronica she is a friend and I just spilled her coffee on her. Oh and don't call me babe. We broke up." Dan replied sternly. Veronica paused to acknowlage what had happened but then quickly looked away. This was going to be fun.

Edited: 10-29-14 i like how i thought i was so good at writing when i really sucked.