Chapter 28- Shock

I stood there with my mouth wide open. I looked back and Zoe and Tanya had the same expression as me.

"Oh my god." Tanya mouthed. Tears came flooding out of my eyes and I ran to the bathroom.

"Miranda!" Zoe called behind me. I was not going to stop. I ran and ran till I reached where I was going.

"Miranda!" Tanya called as they ran up next to me.

I knew Dan didn't care about me. It was all lies.

"He hates me! It was all lies! He played me to get Veronica jealous!" I yelled.

"Hey, Miranda, you should stay at mine tonight. Tanya, Alfie, and Jim will be there but you can have the couch." Zoe offered. I nodded in response.

"I will go tell Dan, Zoe will round up everyone, You go with Zoe to say goodbye." Tanya added. Zoe took me out of the bathroom and to the group that was now huddled around Marcus who was twerking.

"Guys me, Miranda, and Zoe are leaving, say goodbye." Tanya said. The attention turned to me. I got hugs all around and some 'I'm sorry'. Jim and Alfie followed.

"Thank you Zoe, really." I said as we entered her small house.

"It's no problem chummy. Here are some blankets an the couch is all yours." Zoe replied handing me blankets. I smiled at her and gave Alfie, Jim, And Tanya some hugs before tucking myself in and falling asleep.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I looked over and saw it was Dan calling. I ignored the call and memories of last night flooded through my head.

Zoe walked out of her room and looked at me who had tears coming down my cheeks.

"Good morning." She paused as she remembered last night. "Hey, Dan is a idiot, alright? You deserve better." She ran over and hugged me.

Jim and Tanya waddled out there room and sat next to me on the couch. Tanya pulled me close to her and we hugged tightly.

"Hey Zoe? Could you do me a favor?" I asked suddenly.

"Yes of course what do you need?" She replied sweetly.

"Drive me to Dan's flat please." Everyone looked at me in shock before Jim said,

"Talking is the best thing to do." We all hugged an said our good byes and exchanged numbers.

Then it was off to Dans'.

-

-

-

-
A/N: Hey! 2nd time updating Oh ya!

So close to finishing.

I am getting my hair dyed yay!

Mkayyyyy Bye!

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine