Chapter 25- Leaving And Chicken Nuggets

(Phil's POV)

*The day before Sophie and Phil leave*

"I'm so excited Phil!" Sophie called from the other side of the bed zipping her suitcase.

"Me too!" I shouted running over and picking her up.

"Hey Philly?" She asked as I carried her to the lounge.

"Yes darling?" I responded sweetly.

"I am craving Chicken Nuggets and Chips. Could you make some for me?" I nodded in response and set her down on the couch next to Dan and Miranda who were cuddling.

"I am running out to Tescos' real quick, need anything?" I asked grabbing my jacket.

"MALTEASERS!" Dan yelled. I started to laugh as I went out the front door and into the cold air.

(Miranda's POV)

"So how are you and Phil?" I asked Sophie. She looked over to me and grinned before saying,

"Really well, I think he might move into our flat!" She exclaimed doing a dance. Dan looked over and started to have a laughing fit.

"Good for you!" I replied before turning my head towards the Telly one again.

10 minutes later Phil walked into the flat carrying 2 shopping bags. He smiled at us before he headed into the kitchen. Of course he forgot the glass door was there making him run into it and fall backwards dropping all of the food onto the ground.

Me, Sophie, and Dan burst into laughter as Sophie ran up to Phil and helped him up.

"Nice one Phil!" I called as he went into the kitchen with Sophie to make the nuggets.

At dinner that night there was a lot of laughter. Then came the serious bit. Dan got the attention of the whole table before saying,

"Miranda, I know this is crazy but, will you move in with me?" I was shocked. I flicked my head to Sophie and she said,

"That's brilliant! Phil was planning to move in with me! We take me and Miranda's flat and you take this one!" I looked to Dan and nodded. I was going to be living with Dan Howell.

*The next day*

Today stuff was crazy. I had pack all my things and move it to Dans' and then help Phil move all of his stuff in 10 hours. After everyone was settled and moved in we had to head to the airport for Sophie and Phil's flight.

"I will miss you, be good, no babies." I told Sophie and Phil as I hugged them.

"We won't. I promise. See you soon!" Phil called as he took Sophie's hand and they walked to the gate.

"So now what? We live together and got nothing to do." I asked Dan when we arrived back at the flat.

"I think we tell the Phandom about us." He replied. I jumped off the couch before saying,

"Shall we?" I held out my hand and he took it.

-

-

-

-
A/N: Hello! I missed you!

I hate this chapter Tbh.

Mkay bye!

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine