Chapter 21- MirandaJustLostHerJob

(Miranda POV)

*2 weeks later*

Christmas was coming fast an I still hadn't gotten a present for anyone. Sophie was coming in a week and Christmas is in 2 weeks so I plan to get them when Sophie arrives.

"Dan! I'm headed to work!" I yelled to Dan who had taken the internet position. I was late to work once again. Stuff wasn't going to great with that.

A guy named Brandon had moved into town and he now works with me and he always tries to get with me. I explained to him I had a boyfriend but he won't take it.

"Oh hey Miranda." Brandon called in a sexual tone as I ran to put my apron on.

"Fuck off Brandon." I snapped back. I was having mood swings all over the place and I was not going to deal with his shit today. I sat down and let a puff of air escape my cheeks.

"Help the customer up front please!" My manager yelled from the back. I stood up from the chair and looked down. Blood covered where I was sitting. Fuck! I had bled threw again.

"Brandon get the customer up front now!" I screamed. I grabbed the pink bag from my purse and ran to the bathroom. Has to happen now! I walked out of the bathroom and straight to my manager.

"Sir, I have to go home." I snapped again.

"Excuse me?" He replied as I walked out the door. "Miranda Smith you walk out that door and you are fired!" He yelled. I dropped my apron on the floor then ran all the way home.

--------------

I got weird looks from Dan and Phil as I ran threw the flat. I ran to Dan's room and threw open my suitcase (I had been staying over a lot). I grabbed some baggy sweatpants and one of Dan'a shirts that was way to big for me.

I walked out of the room, sat on them couch, and told them everything that happened.

-----------------

"So, you lost your job? I have a great job for you." Phil said after I had finished. He grabbe my wrist and pulled me to Dan and my room (Yes we share a room too).

Phil flicked on the computer and made a channel for me.

"MirandaJustLostHerJob, welcome to your channel." Phil said making me sit in the office chair. A huge grin ran across my face as I clicked 'Edit Your Profile Picture'.

YouTube as a new job? Perfect.

-

-

-

-
A/N: AHHHH LACK OF UPDATES SORRY.

I AM SO TRIED.

GOOOOOOD NIGHT

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine