Chapter 7- 'You're Sick, Stay The Night'

After throwing up my guts 3 more times and 1 hour of being nauseous Dan helped me out of the bathroom and back into the lounge. Phil put on 'The Day of the Doctor' on which made me smile. 

"How you feeling?" Phil asked as the movie began.

"Better, thank you for putting this on Phil." I answered kindly. Dan came out of the kitchen with a hot cup of tea and Malteasers. I smiled at him weakly as he came and sat down next to me. 

"Sorry for the trouble I am causing you guys, honestly. I feel terrible about it." I said looking at Phil who was giving me a blanket. "Thank you." I told Phil before he sat back down.

"Oh Miranda it is no problem really, we have had Chris over when he had the worst flu, it was a mess. I think we can handle it." Phil laughed. I nodded towards him and smiled larger. 

"So what do you think made you be sick? Stomach flu? To many Malteasers?" Dan asked before he passed me my warm tea. I took a sip and swallowed, it instently made me feel better.

"Food poisoning, at least that's what it feels like. From Starbucks probably." I replied before wrapping myself in the blanket Phil gave me.

"You think Veronica did something to your drink?" Dan asked almost jumping up. Phil looked at him in a worried way.

"Veronica? You saw Veronica?" Phil asked still shocked. Dan looked at him and mouthed 'Calm down'. Phil started to relax again as he drew his attention to the screen once again.

"Ya she was rude to Miranda of course, but I can't believe she went that far. Miranda I'm sorry, this is my fault." Dan answered shamefully. 

"No Dan it's alright. Anyway I should go. I'm probably grossing you out." I said standing up. My stomach felt heavy and my throat burned. I really didn't want to go honestly, but I couldn't let them keep me there.

"It's alright. You're sick, stay the night. I will sleep here, you take my bed." Dan said sitting me back down. Phil nodded in agreement and I sat back down. Dan smiled at me so I got comfy on the couch and smiled back at him. Man I was doing a lot of smiling. It was probably because Dan was next to me.

 Or maybe the fact that I was staying at Dan's house tonight.

-

-

-

A/N: Mkayyyyy she is so sick. I honestly hate Veronica even though I made her up. I'm going to Jersey tomorrow so I will post alot.

I SAW THE FAULT IN OUR STARS AND DIDN'T CRY. I'M NOT HUMAN. AND I MISSED DAN AND PHIL'S RADIO SHOW. IM SO UPSET.

Anyway, It's late and i'm tired and my legs hurt so goooooodniiiiiighttttt

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine

edited 11-03-14 wow there was a lot to change in this chapter -theblackparade2022 (Madison)