Chapter 6- Dan's Flat

TW: VOMIT (just in case, i'm a good person, most of the time.)

(Miranda's POV)

Me and Dan ran all the way to his flat. Dan scrambled for his key before he finally got the door to open. I sighed happily as we walked in.

Dan led me up a series of stairs before we reached the lounge/kitchen area. He showed me where the bathroom was if I needed it and he showed me around a bit.

I was a bit cold from the rain but I tried to hide it as I didn't want Dan to feel bad. I shivered and looked at Dan who was standing next to me showing me the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you're cold. Here I will make some tea you can go ahead to the lounge and I will be in a second." Dan said kindly.

"Oh no Dan i'm fine really. It's alright don't wo-" I tried saying but Dan cut me off before I could finish.

"Miranda, it's not an option. You're shaking go sit on the couch and snuggle up with a blanket." I nodded in defeat and walked to the lounge.

It was crazy being here after all of the years I spent watching Dan and Phil's videos.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed a blanket like Dan ordered and put it over me. Soon after Dan came in with two mugs of tea and Malteasers. I smiled at him as he sat down next to me.

"So Miranda, tell me more about yourself." Dan said after sipping his tea. I swallowed the Malteaser I was chewing and looked at him.

"Well, let's start with bands, shall we." I waited for Dan's approval before continuing. "My top five are Muse, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and All Time Low."

"Well, it looks like we have a lot in common then." Dan laughed. I sipped my tea and smiled largely. Suddenly the sound of the front door opening sounded and I froze. Phil was home.

"Phil, I have someone I want you to met, we are in the lounge!" Dan yelled loud enough for Phil to hear.

"Alright give me a minute!" I heard Phil yell back. I tensed up and took another sip of tea.

Phil was suddenly in the room and he looked at me. I waved kindly and smiled at him. I tried not to freak out, I had watched Phil way before Dan.

"So Miranda right?" Phil asked before sitting on the couch opposite me and Dan.

"That's me!" I answered. Dan laughed at my awkwardness and I mentally facepalmed.

Next thing I knew we were in a conversation about our likes and dislikes.

-----------------------

After about 1 hour of meeting Phil he asked,

"So you up for Mario Kart?" To which I agreed. Soon enough we all sat there playing Mario Cart yelling at each other.

"PHIL YOU DICKHEAD!" Dan screamed to Phil as Phil hit him with a Green Shell. I suddenly felt very ill and like I would be sick at any moment.

"Dan can I talk to you for a second?" I said suddenly pausing the game.

"Ya sure. What's up? You ok?." Dan said eyeing me.

"I don't feel well." I said almost gagging.

"Ok you stay here I will get you water." Dan said getting up. I looked over to Phil who looked terrified.

"To late!" I got up running to the toilet. I heard foot steps behind me as I leaned over the bowl and gagged.

-

-

-

-

A/N: Heyyyyyyyy. I'm not going into detail about her throwing up. But whatever. I'm tired and writing in the dark. Meow :)

Mkay Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(>^_^>

-

wow i added a lot. edited 11-2-14 -theblackparade2022 (madison).