Chapter 26- Videos and Hate

"So me and Dan have been dating for about 2 months and we deiced not to tell you guys." I started off.

"So the best way to tell you was a Q & A!" Dan exclaimed pulling out his phone.

"Why did you fall in love with Dan?" He read. Most of the questions went along with that theme. We had told announced it on Twitter that day but so the Phandom had more info we went with a Q & A.

After millions of questions I had finally stopped recording.

"It's getting late, shall I order Chinese?" Dan as I placed my memory card into the slot on the side of my laptop.

"Erm, sure." I responded. I was really on edge.

"You ok? You are always excited for Chinese food." Dan questioned. I nodded a yes and he shrugged and went off to order.

I was on edge because I was scared of hate. I would always get the comments of,

Ugly
Slut
Whore
Fat

In school and they got to me. My parents divorce making it worse and worse by the day. Then came Sophie. She gave me hope. We went to Uni together and ended up living together. You know the rest of the story.

After a hour of editing the video was ready to post. I hit publish and the video went out to the world. I sighed and Dan looked over to me.

"You alright love?" He asked again.

"Ya just hungry. The video is up." I replied faking a smile. The door bell rang and Dan jumped up to answer.

"This will solve your problem!" He proclaimed sitting down. I opened the box of noddles and stuffed my face.

"Why are you dating him? He deserves better! Kill yourself!" I read out loud to Dan who was sat next to me editing. Tears filled my eyes and flew down my cheeks.

"They-They-They hate me don't they?" I hiccuped.

"Baby they are stupid. I love you. Hate stands out." He replied setting his laptop aside and pulling me close. .

"Dan.. I'm scared." I said looking up to him.

"Why?"

"I'm afraid everyone hates me like they used to." That's when the whole story came out. Everything from school to my parents divorce.

"I am here for you alright? And if Veronica tries to change that I will beat her down on the spot. You are perfect and if my Danosaurs can't see that, they can fuck themselves.

You are amazing and I love you more then anything.

I won't let anything change that." He replied after I had finished. I looked to him and smiled. Our lips pressed togther and sparks flew.

God did I love Dan Howell.

-

-

-

-
A/N: These chapters are crap I know.

But I love you!

Mkay Bye!

(>^_^)>

- ?Madisunshine