Chapter 4- Veronica

"Look can I just take your order?" Veronica asked rudely. Her gaze turned to me as she eyed me up and down. I looked into her eyes sternly and changed my expression.

"A vanilla mocha for me." I answered before looking at Dan as I began to smile again.

"A carmel macchiato, please." Dan said before pulling out his wallet. I began to pull out mine and Dan turned his head towards me. "No let me pay silly, I'm the one who spilled coffee on you." Dan told me. I nodded and put my wallet back in my pocket.

Veronica process the order and gave Dan his change.
.
Me and Dan sat down at a table far away from Veronica but I could still feel her eyes staring at me and Dan the whole time.

I jogged up to the front as Veronica called out my name as she placed the delicous coffee onto the counter. I jogged happily up there and took a sip from the drink. I grinned happily at Veronica before jogging back to the table.

"So what's her problem?" I asked as I sat down. Dan looked over at me like he was shocked that I spoke after that incident.

"Oh right, we dated for 1 year and a half until we went to a crazy party and she got drunk. Then after she had about 21 Bud Lights, I found her making out with my good buddy Erick. I broke up with her the morning after the party. Me and Erick stopped talking after that but he still texts me apologizing and saying 'oh I was just drunk sorry.' but I don't believe him.

Now Veronica is a bitch to all the girls I hang out with. She still thinks we are dating even after she asked me out 10 times an I said no every time. So I suggest staying away from her at all costs."

Got it. Don't get in Veronica's way. Understood.

edited 10-29-14 <3