Chapter 18- Food Fight

(Phil POV)

We were all sat around the table, laughing and eating happily. I was just about to swallow my second bit when Dan began screaming.

"Hot hot hot! Holy fuck!" Dan yelled before spitting it all over me. I looked at him in shock as Dan giggled slightly.

"Food fight!" I heard someone yell. I ran across the room and hid behind the kitchen counter.

"Sophia you're on my team!" I yelled and she ran over. God she was beautiful. She had brown and blue hair that fell to her mid back and bright blue eyes that shined. Her voice was perfection to match the rest of her.

Dan pulled me out of my dase by running behind me and stuffing Mac and Cheese down the back of my shirt. It slid down my back and plopped onto the floor. Dan and Sophia starting laughing until I took the gooey mess from the floor and placed it into Dan's hair.

I watched Miranda run behind Sophia and place Mac And Cheese into her bra. I started laughing and everyone just started going into fits of laughter with me.

After 30 minutes of flying food and laughter we cleaned up the mess and we all took showers. Individually of course. Everyone had gone to bed because we all were really tired.

"Good night Sophia." I said tucking her into the sofa bed in the 'Nerd Room'.

"Good night Phillip. Oh and you can call me Sophie." She replied sweetly.

"If you need anything I am down the hall to the right. Dan's door is the closest to yours. And Miranda is in the guest room upstairs." I added brushing her hair back then walking to my room and shutting the door.

I might of found my someone.

-

-

-

-
A/N: SORRY I UPDATED AGAIN I AM SORRY SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

More like 'Sleep is for the WEEK' budum chissss.

Sorry for short chapter!

Ok gooooood byeeee

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine

edited 12/27/14 hi! hope you all had a lovely Christmas x on my way to Cali rn fun fun fun -theblackparade2022