Chapter 22- Shopping

.(Sophia's POV)

*One week later*

Everything is perfect. I have come back down do London to be with Dan, Phil, and Miranda to spend Christmas with my lovelies! I had already been over for a week and was do to leave in a week.

"Sophie!" Miranda yelled through the flat. I paused MasterChef and looked over to Phil who gave me a worried look. He nodded me off and I began the journey to Miranda's room. Dan and Miranda were so cute as a couple and I wish I had that.

I noticed that Phil had taken the bandage off of his right wrist but yet had many bracelets covering his wrists. I am still wondering why.

"Yes Miranda?" I asked opening her door than sitting on her bed.

"Christmas shopping!" She yelled before pulling me to the lounge and out the door.

"PHIL! RECORD MASTERCHEF!" I yelled as I was pulled out of the flat and down the stairs.

----------------

"So what did you get Dan?" I asked Miranda as we entered TokyoToys.

"Nothing yet!" She exclaimed. We entered the shop and I let out a giggle as I watched Miranda running to the anime section and staring at DeathNote posters.

"Oh my god! Look at this!" I screamed threw the shop. Miranda ran to my side and her eyes widened and excitement filled her bright blue eyes.

"I am so getting this for Dan!" She laughed as she pulled out a Pickachu mask. She put it on her head and we burst out in fits of laughter.

"That will be 12.39 please." The cashier told me. I reached into my purse and pulled 20 pounds before placing it on the counter.

Miranda had gotten Dan the mask and a very large assortment of chocolate. She spent a large amount of money on him as the chocolate was in the shape of a Xbox control. She also got Phil a DeathNote set and a new kitchen bowl. (To replace the one is was sick in. They had to throw that out.)

I got Phil a Lion hat and Bioshock IV. For Dan I got Game Of Thrones season 2-3. And for Miranda Attack On Titan season 1-4. She had no clue.

After a long day of shopping we finally arrived back at the flat and wrapped the presents before placing them under the crowed tree.

-

-

-

-
A/N: Hey Monkeys!

I like this chapter. I want a DeathNote box set.

Mkay, Bye!

(>^_^)>

- Madisunshine