Chapter 20

It was now Saturday, the day of the party. The party started at 8pm. Ally and Charles were already doing their finale touch ups before they were off.

Charles was ready to go and walked out his front door. He had to pick up Ally from her house. He put the keys into the ignition and started the car. Then he backed out of his driveway and he was off.

Ally finished doing her makeup and then walked out of her room down the stairs that led to her living room. She sat down on a couch and watched out the window for Charles to pull into her driveway.

When Charles pulled in, Ally stood up and walked out her front door. Charles got out of his car and walked over to the passengers side.

When Ally got closer to the car, Charles opened the door and gestured for her to get in, "Hello ma'am."

Ally got in and then laughed when he said that. She could feel her face getting red and hot. She quickly turned away embarrassed that she was blushing in front of him.

Charles smiled at how cute she was, trying to hide the fact she was blushing, he loved when she blushed. Her face got all red and she couldn't stop smiling. He moved his had over to her face, "you don't need to hide your face when you blush. I think it's absolutely adorable."

Now Ally was blushing even more. Sometimes it was like he wanted her to smile and blush all the time. She didn't turn back around after Charles said this.

Charles put his hand on his face and gently turned her head to face him. Then he stared into her eyes and smiled.

When Ally quickly leaned in and felt her lips touching his, it took both of them by surprise. She hadn't expected herself to stand up and kiss him, it just happened.

Ally and Charles' kiss ended and they both looked at each other, faces red and burning. Hearts pounding, breathing heavy. Smiling at each other.

Ally broke the silence and asked Charles a question. She was sincere in asking and she knew the answer but she wanted to hear it come from him.

"Of course I will!" Charles stated as if she didn't even need to ask. He was also sincere in his answer. For he couldn't imagine a world without her in it.

With that, Ally sat down in the seat and Charles closed the door and walked back around to the drivers side.

They arrived at the party at 7:55. They were welcomed by Shaun, who led them into the living room, "Well have fun! Glad you could make it!"

In the kitchen there was a table with a whole bunch of drinks like Mountain Dew, Sprite, Dr. pepper, and Pepsi. There were also Chips, cookies, cupcakes, and a lot of other odds and ends. In the living room there were couches and chairs with a coffee table in the center. There was music going in another room and a few people dancing. Overall, it seemed like the place to be that night.