War Part 2

"Hello Ethan", the demon I had previously talked to speaks out loud. My eyes widen as I realize his voice isn't in my head, and everyone can hear him talking.

"We mean to harm to you", I take a few steps forward," Lucifer is dead. The rest of the vampires have left to the best of my knowledge"

"You really don't have a clue, do you?", the demon raises him arm up and all of the demons start nearing. His other arm goes up and hundreds of vampires enter the clearing. I step backward and growl with warning.

"Lets not fight. I thought you hated the vampires. Didn't we do you a favor?

"Oh no Ethan.. Callista's ancestors casted a spell on us, our loss of sound. She muted us, and made the vampire the key to breaking the spell. But we couldn't touch a vampire, for we would burn. Thank you for doing our dirty work Ethan... but now its time to get the rest of you out of our way", he chuckles deeply, the smoke rises underneath him.

Tim and Ryan walk up to stand beside me. Tim straightens his posture," we can live together civilly. Let's make a deal"

"Enough speaking, let's fight", a demon off to the left points to us," get them!"

My heart starts racing as the army of demons and vampires race to us. I howl loudly, the ground rumbles as wolves and witches past me. I have to kill the main Demon, so I stay behind my racing pack to keep an eye on him. Each wolf that dies is a sharp pain to my heart, but it doesn't last longer than a few seconds. I proudly watch my pack fight, they show no mercy. The witches shot fire and multi colored blasts from their hands. Suddenly each wolf starts to glow a bright purple. I turn around and see Ann with both of her arms up, she's the one doing the spell.

"Ethan. We can't have even one of us out on this fight. Alexander and Talia have joined us as well, on the front lines", Marcus walks up next to me", you need to get in that fight to give your wolves strength! Sitting back here isn't helping!"

I run to catch up with my pack and start pouncing on demons. I'm unsure of how to kill them but from just my weight it crushes their chest, allowing the spirits to fly out of them.

Thats how you kill them, my wolf cheers, I'll let the pack know, good job Alpha.

I immediately feel the wolves pounce beside me, the sound of our teeth snapping and sinking into flesh. More heart stabs nearly knock me off track. But I continue, against the distractions. My wolf throws me over sometimes to help out a member of my pack. I thank him each time. I'm thankful he still has his mind in place.

Suddenly I wasn't looking down anymore, the giant demon laughs and looks me in the eye. At least I assume he is. I can only see black pools that never end. Thats what the Vampires and Demons have in common..

They're dead.

"At last. You will never be another Isaiah. No one will ever live up to his legacy!", the demons hand comes and swips my face to the left. I take the hit and try to show little distress, although my cheek burns like hell. Literally.

"Then I suppose it's a good thing", I regain posture and focus my eye sight," I'm rewriting Aurora Australis Legacy"

A white flash flies before me. I stop my bite and widen my eyes at who stands before me. Sierra, who looks beaten nearly half to death. She has blood running down her body from multiple holes. My heart sinks at the sight of her, my soul wants to wrap itself around her to comfort her. She pounces up and then crashes down on his chest. I hurry and pounce with her. 3 hard pounces is all it takes for the large demons chest to cave in. The large black soul seeps out and disappears into the earth beneath us to begin its recarnation. Slowly every demon falls around us at the death of the giant. The vampires shriek with fear as our wolves begin to pounce toward them. We still glow in the dark of the night. Sierra doesn't even glance at me once before running to join the rest. I howl loud and happily at her eagerness and run with her. Everyones teeth sink and rip. Blood flies left and right.

A few hours later we all begin to slowly make our way home. I've had my Beta's lay Sierra across my back. I know a lot of wolves have to be carried the same way, some wombs too harsh to walk back such a distance.

"I've notified the Elders. We have to bring all deathly wounds to the meeting hall. They've set up the building for all our injured", Marcus walks next to me with Peter laid on his back.

"I'll bring Sierra.. let the pack know", I dismiss him. I don't feel like talking right now. I'm still running the whole war in my head.

"Ethan"

My blissful silence is interrupted yet again.

"I'm sorry to ask for such a favor but.. could I keep my witches here til they regain their energy. We don't ask for much. Just a day or two to rest our heads", Ann walks with me," Callista... she's so tired. But I'd like to thank you for her, I know she'll still say it...but I'd like to as well"

"Stay 3 days. We have food, heal and rest", I say quickly, once again dismissing her. She leaves and I sigh heavily.

"Alpha"

"For gods sake", I turn and see my Beta's nearing, each having a wolf on top of them,"I apologize. What is it?"

"We are going to hunt once we get home.. Jasper needs to get to his mate and pup. We were wondering.. could you join us? Marcus is helping too", Tim asks sincerely.

"Of course. Just let me drop of Sierra"

-

"We need to have a meeting tomorrow", Marcus informs me as we carry prey in our mouths.

"We should claim more lands"

"No. Multiple woman are pregnant. We should we preparing for the next generation. Teachers"

"Look it's too soon for all of this. Give me a few days, I don't even know if Sierra is going to be ok. And plus. I'll admit something to you guys. I haven't felt Sierra. As in.. I can't feel her pain or emotions. The last thing I felt was when Lucifers arm was through her. After that, nothing", I openly make myself vulnerable to my Beta's and Marcus.

"Interesting.. well.. I say we have the important meeting once we know if Sierra is ok and stable", Marcus urges me to walk in front of our small group.

And for the first time I don't feel out of place taking the lead.

I am the Alpha.

---
I JUST HAD TO UPDATE BECAUSE APPARENTLY IM ALREADY BACK UP TO #858 IN WEREWOLF AND I JUST GOT BACK. Y'ALL. OH MY GOD.

READ READ READ
    IMPORTANT

SO HEY!! The war wasn't that dramatic but I thought I'd take them out from the regular chapters. The next 5 chapters are "We Have Each other's Backs" last chapters!!

Bittersweet ending I suppose. Well I will leave this book with an open ending, I haven't decided if I want a second book.

IF YOU WANT IT LEMME KNOW!!

It'll be about the next generation and new problems with the open territory being claimed around them. New neighbors, new problems. And the pack growing together. And some other details

(HINT HINT)

New creatures, human interaction, myths, legends, and a more intense and tragic war.

I have so many ideas, and plots...

Just haven't decided whether or not to go through with them.. hmmm..

-Kaylaxoxo