Two large males walk out of the dark building. They basically drag her down the trail, fury fires within me. My teeth bare and a low growl rumbles through my chest.

Look at they way they treat her like a doll, my wolf is close to taking over.

I know, but we have to stay calm. You know how bad I want to, my wolf already knows what I'm leading on.

Let me in control Ethan- I'll tear them apart, my wolf is snarling at this point.

Sierra tries to keep up with the men but fails miserably. How could they treat her like this?

How could her mate let them. They've barely touched her and I'm ready to kill, my wolf inside me was dangerously close to shifting.

But I follow, keeping myself and my scent hidden by the trees around me. Another girl gets ripped from the building but she is much more fragile than Sierra is. Her feet are getting ripped by the ground and she wears a painful grimace on her face. She's obviously suffering and the men dragging her have no intentions of going easy.

They end up at what I could describe as a training center. There was so many wolfs I couldn't believe it. I decide- well my wolf decides we were too exposed on the ground. Finding the highest tree, I climb it and settle down to where I could see Sierra.

They were wrapping her hands up with what looks like cloth. Along with another girl who was way more built than Sierra by looks.

They're going to fight.

--------

"Okay so I'm representing you Sierra",Ryan starts to explain himself as he finishes wrapping my hands," have you ever fought?"

"As a wolf I have",I lie, Ethan's always handled the fights we've gotten in.

"Well this is a lot different from that. You are the first to go since you're new here so you won't be able to practice",he steps back and poses. His left arm looks to be shielding him and his right hand is tucked- ready to punch," this is the position you want to stay in"

I mirror his stance and he nods with approval.

"So how will I know if I win? What's the goal here?",I ask him.

"Whoever gets knocked out first, wins"

How about you just shift and I kill them all Sierra. They aren't treating us right. Where the hell is Isaiah?!, my wolf commands.

I feel such a loss for her. We finally find our mate, only to be locked in a cell and never see him. She's feels so betrayed

"Welcoming Alpha!", a large man shouts from the center of the fighting square.

Isaiah walks up and his familiar scent rushes my lungs. My heart flutters at the sight of him. He walks just like Ethan, so much confidence. He seems to look at anyone but me, my stomach turns uneasy at the action.

"Hello everyone. Its incredibly early today and I apologize for that, but Alex and I have a meeting right after this. So girls-",he points to me and the girl across from me,"let's hurry this match along. Alright?"

My wolf whines in agony as our mate leaves to sit without another glance to us, maybe if we win the fight he'll be impressed by us, she suddenly smirks.

We shouldn't have to impress our mate for him to notice us. He should love us unconditionally, I growl internally and step up to the square along with the girl I'm fighting.

"Rules. Number 1: No shifting is aloud, if you happen to shift you will serve a punishment. Number 2: no teeth or claws aloud, keep your inner wolf in. This is the entire point for this exercise. Number 3: You may use your legs and feet, but for the majority of the match you use your fists. And last Number 4: you get a total number of '3' time outs. Use then wisely, they are 5 minutes each",the man that introduced Alpha speaks loud and proudly. Then he looks from me to the girl," Left side we have Sierra," no one clapped for me except Alex. I let my eyes glance at Isaiah and he just looks intensely at the opposite girl. Jealousy bubbles in me, and I can't hold back the low growl rumbling in my chest. My hands fist up at my sides, and I glare the girl down.

"Right side we have Iz. Are you ready ladies?", he starts backing off the square and onto the side lines.

Iz does a pose, which I'm guessing that means she's ready. I remember Ryan's pose and copy it. I hear a mummer of approval behind me.

"Fight!"

Its as if the world stopped at this very moment, I couldn't move as she slowly approaches me. My heart was racing at the sight of the blood thirsty girl with a smirk.

Come on Sierra.

That wasn't my wolf speaking in my head. I look over at my mate and he's laughing with other wolves. It wasn't him either.

I'm in the woods. I know you can hear me.

This was truly distracting me, who was speaking to me. The other wolf in my head was a male, and apparently he's in the woods.

Iz's fist meets the side of my face and my vision goes blurry for a few seconds.

Stand up straight. I'm going to lead you through this fight.

At this point I don't doubt the new wolf in my head. I stand up straight and see her fist pulling back to send another punch.

Kick her in her side.

Without thinking I obey the wolf. I step sideways and swing my leg into her side. She doesn't see in coming and she nearly bends in half at the unexpected pain.

She's weakened. Punch.

Her arms were around her middle and my fist makes contact with her nose, I could feel it crack against my knuckles. She trembles backward, my heart races as I see blood stream from her nose.

Good job Sierra. But she isn't knocked out-.

Who are you?!, I demand an answer from the unknown wolf in my mind.

I'll tell you once you win- get on top of her! Now!

With all the motivation to know who the strange wolf is, I jump onto her. I straddle her and wait for further instructions.

You know what to do.

He's right.. I do know what to do.. I take in a sharp breath and go to punching her face. I felt tears fall down my cheeks at her struggling sounds. All I could see was blood when I looked down, so I kept my eyes shut to avoid the horrific view.

"Sierra! Stop! She's out- she's out!!", Ryan runs forward and lifts me up from behind. He drops me down on the floor and I break into a fit of sobs. I've never wanted to hurt anyone, but there was more confusion than pain. Who was the strange wolf that spoke to me during the fight?

Are you still there?..,I quietly plea.

I've always been here pup. Stop crying.. Your first fight! And you did it. I'm so proud of you.

"Pup", I repeat out loud, then it hits me.

Ethan.

-------------------

Allllright! So I have some news, I've made an Instagram for my wattpad.. You can click the link on my profile and it will take you there. I'm more likely to post more updates etc. And I never check my wattpad messages, so DM me if you wish to talk (: (don't be shy!!)

I reply to every comment so, we could talk there too 😂