School :/... :)

The last few  weeks went by so in fast next thing I knew I was enrolling in Rosedale and a week later i was getting ready to go to school . "MOM"  I yelled "Yes Hunny "  "Mom , Wheres my new Jordans ?" " In your closet " . I felt stupid because I was so nervous for  school and i didnt even check my closet. I was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a cute white t-shirt and my black jordans. My Mother and I went shopping before we came back to Canada. I had swag. The t-shirt hit all my curves , so did my jeans.  I took on last look in the body sized mirror before I left. I'll have all the guys falling for me. I was confident when I was at home . When I got in school I realised that i was under dressed . Girls were wearing skirts and polos and sandals and everything overrated. Too much make up to cover up who they are. As I walked to the office to get my locker combo and stuff . I see Jacob he walks by me like a full bus. I walk up to the desk  "Excuse me".  The lady behind the desk looks up "Hi, may I help you "  "Hi my name is Alexis Graham , Im new here" "Oh , Hi I'm Miss Tatum, Heres ur  schedule nad ur locker combo #143" "Thanks"  My first class was Music. Yes!!!. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Music Class 

My music teacher (mr. albert ) is like amazing I flipping love him.  I walk in to the class room and the first thing i get asked "Is whos ur fave composer" I say  " Im not into classical" He said " Swag" I just nod and find a seat .  Then I see him. He's gorgeous . He had jet black hair , Grey eyes ,a stunning body . He was wearing a Black t-shirt  and Loose blue jeans.  I seen him eyeing me, him standing infront of the class.  "Christian!!!!! get to your seat"  he snapped out of it.  He hurried to his seat blushing along with it . As soon as my music class started it ended.  It was time for my second class Gym. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gym Class

Oh my gym Outfit was 2 sizes too small. But I liked it. My purple t-shirt tight and my yellow shorts that stop right under my butt. I looked hot. It was track. I ran 3 laps and stopped to catch my breath. Then a girl called my name she ran up behind me she said her name was Shawna. I introduced my self and we ran a couple laps around the track. She was real. Unlike the girls there at this school. 

the rest of the day went pretty well ! didnt see Jacob much