Dinner and Hopes <33

A hour later we got to The Keg. 

"Shawnaaaa " I heard girls squeal shawna's named

'hey , Lisa" said Shawna not a excited as the other girls "Lisa, this is Alexis , Alexis this is Lisa Chirstian's sister , Oh is Christian here?" 

"Yeah he is he just went to the bathroom"  Suddenly my phone rings. Unknown Number

"Hello" 

"Hey, Alexis"  

"hi , May i ask who this is"

" Oh I should have said that in the beginning , Its Christian" instantly i started blushing 

"h h hi christinan" 

"Hey , Alexis  wanna hang tonight you know come out for dinner"

"I am kinda out right now and i just met ur sister"

"Really where?"

"The Keg at the dance dinner" He laughed 

"Are u stalking me ?"

"Nooooo"

"Sureee" 

"Seriously , Im not I came with Shawna"

"Ohkay when u come to the Table sit beside me kay " 

"kay" with that we hung up. Reality just hit me he called me to take me out for dinner *gasp* Omfg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all got seated at the table and Christian wasnt there

Christian P.O.V

I called her to take her out to dinner and she was here I hardly knew her. I felt like we had this connection and she was here Alexis. I was so nervous I didnt even get to the table.. I just peeked out of the bathroom and seen her. Black skinny jeans , Yellow and black plaid. She looked so pretty I couldn't even believe that this was happening. She was here with my sister and her friends and a Dance Dinner. Me and her at the same table she was supposed to be sitting besides me and im not there in. I'm so nervous my hands were sweating I needed to wash my hands I  washed them. I walked out with confidence. I walked up behind her and whisper in her ear "Hey Alexis". Very startled she looked like she was about to jump out of her skin. "hheey Christian" I loved when she stuttered it was so cute. We locked eyes and I was looking  into her lovely big brown eyes. When she looked away and said "Here i saved a seat for u". At that moment when I sat down I wanted to kiss her  but not in front of my sister and her Dance team.  We were reading the menu when i wondered what it would be like if we ever dated but i quickly shook that from my mind because she was way out of my league. It was funny how we ordered the same thing. We talked and talked with every body but all i could think of is if i was her Boyfriend how would it be. I really like her I know i've only knew her for a week but I needed to know how she felt. Hoping that she would feel the same way .  Desert came the ordered a cake and shared it up with ice cream. We reached for a piece at the same time , our skin touched and I  felt something.