Art Store

At the Art store while my cousin and Jacob were walking around I decided to text Christian.

From: Alexis

To: Christian 

Morning Christian , How are you? I'm so bored, So I decided to text you 

                                               - Alexis 

2 minutes later. My phone vibrates 1 new message 

From: Christian 

To: Cutie Alexis 

Morning , Im good , Tired but good. Bored eh. Hehehe lets hang go out for like smoothies or something. Im not doing any thing important.

Omg , He asked me out again. DAMN SON. Im starting to like him more and more.

From: Alexis 

To: Christian 

Thats good to hear, Lol tired from what ? Cant im at the art store with my cousin and her friend.  I would love to though. 

                                                    - Alexis 

He replied so fast 

 From: Christian 

To: Alexis 

Awww. I kind of feel dissapointed . Yah know let down that i can't see you. Ur cooler then Most girls i know. I really like hanging out with you 

                                                                    - Christian 

Christian P.O.V

Crap I can't believe i sent her that. God she must think ima douche. Crap I wonder what she'll think. Im such an Idiot. Gosh. 1 new text 

From : Cutie Alexis 

To: Christian 

You do eh. Thanks I try to be diffrent then the others . You know the Stander Outer. I guess. Ur so cool to. I love hanging with you. Unlike most guys ur not arrogant and self centered and ur ego's not the huge. I really like that about you. 

                                              - Alexis 

Well that explains lots. She gives me butterflies when we talk. I think im really into her :). Shes perfect. She is not like other girls she is diffrent i love that . I want her to be mine.  It was like love at her sight. I have no regrets about the present past and future. 

Alexis P.O.V 

"ALEXIS!!!" I snapped out of the trance of  Christian I was staring at my phone. What did I just do?  I made a fool out of myself . 

"Yeah , Nicki?" 

"Which Purple Light, Grape or Really really dark?"

"I like them all " 

"Cool, I'll get them all and i need art pencils and thats it " 

1 new text 

From: Christian

To: Cutie Alexis 

Lol , I think we say the same about each other. Which art store are u in? I'll come and meet u and whisk u away 

                                               -Christian 

It there anyting Christian not good at. He's funny , romantic , sweet , Hella cute , athletic and the list goes on. I was abotu to text him back when Jacob said some thing that got me out of that trance again. I didnt really hear him.

"What do you think?" Jacob said snapping me out of it,

"Sorry , I wasnt listening what?"

"Nevermind " He sounded pissed but who cares 

"Kay" I texted him back 

From: Alexis 

To: Christian 

The one by lawblows. see you soon 

                                                  - Alexis 

10 minutes later I seen him in his car. A black Jetta 2012. It was a hot car. Hotter when he was in it :$. I seen him walk out. Looking HELLA cute. Black t-shirt with a Navy blue Varsity and a Black Snapback.  Gosh . 

"Alexis , Hey . Earth to Alexis. Am I that hot that u have to stare"

"Ummm , Hey Cccchristian"

"Hey , I was just joking, but lets go oh i like ur shirt "

"Thanks"