Beauty and The Beat of my heart continuation

Alexis P.O.V

Wow these butterflies were fluttering a lot  in my tummy. "So , Miss Alexis" When he said my name my  my tummy did a back flip. "Yes , Mr. Christian" 

"Hows your day so far ?" 

"It gets better every minute , Hows yours going ?"

"Getting better" 

Christian P.O.V 

Wow , I've never felt this way for a girl. Her just sitting across from me. Her smile her everything makes my emotions go wild.  

"Alexis , I know this might be a weird question but , are u dating any one ?"

Gosh I set myself up for heart break. She was probably in a committed  relationship but to my surprise she said.....

Alexis P.O.V

Oh my Gosh . I think my hearing is bad did Christian just ask me if i was dating anybody.

"No, Why ?"

"Just because I don't wanna get beat up after school because im hanging out with a guy's girlfriend. I know I would be mad if my girl was like hanging out with a guy "

That wasnt the explanation i was looking for. 

"Ohkay"

"So, Whats ur plans for the rest of the day ?"

"Nothing"

"Hmmm , Lets make some plans "

Christian P.O.V

I chickened out and that was my best excuse. I know we only knew each other for a few weeks but i couldnt help myself . I just wanted to hug and kiss her all the time.

Alexis P.O.V

Planning my day with Christian :) 

"What do you have in mind ?"

"Lets go bowling, I'll pick you up at 6 kay" 

"Ohkay "  We finished out smoothies and we left a half an hour later we were at my house." 

"See you at 6 Alexis"

"See you Christian" His grey eyes caught me in a trance. We looked deeply into each others eyes.  I wanted him to kiss me so badly. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"See you later "

"Bye" I opened the door and walked inside 

Christian P.O.V

Im gonna have to do this. I had a  feeling that she would be my future. I have this feeling like she made me whole like i was missing some thing and it was her . She is the Beauty amd The Beat of my heart .