Kiss and Tell

Christian P.O.V

My parents are home, I have a girl in my room. I thought fast on my feet. Alexis was still looking dumbfounded. I called Lisa. “Hello?”

“Lisa, Mom and Dad are home I need your help to sneak Alexis out”

“Ohkay, I’m going to help you” I heard her run down stairs. I uses the as my signal to get her out. “Hop on my back” I told her. She giggled and obeyed. “My parents are home. They can only hear on set of foot steps”

“You said I should meet them” We got to the bottom of the stairs and I put her down. My parents were in the kitchen. I walked in there with Alexis. “Hi mom and dad, I want to introduce you to my Girlfriend Alexis”

“Hello, Alexis Nice to meet you I’m Lola Christian’s mom” Alexis reached out for a hand shake and she just hugged her. “I’m Aubrey Christian’s Dad” They shook hands. “Alexis, you should stay for dinner”

Alexis said sincerely “Christian has to pack, so I shouldn’t” I really want her to stay and have dinner with my family and me. Just to get to know my family since she is my girlfriend and all. She’s my first girlfriend to meet my family.  “I can pack later stay, please” then Lisa cut in “You should stay”  

“Ohkay I’ll stay let me just call my mom and tell her” I was so excited. Alexis came back “She said yeah”

“Well I’ll start with dinner” My mom said

“Lisa, where’s your boyfriend?” I asked

“He left” She looked a little sad.

“Oh ok” Me Lisa and Alexis went in to the living room to watch a movie until dinner is ready. We snuggled on the couch. She fit perfectly. We spent most of my movie kissing. My mom called from the Kitchen “dinners ready” We got up and went to the table. Lisa looked a little sad so I let Alexis take her seat. “Lisa can I talk to you”

“Yeah, Sure”

“What did he do?”

“Nothing”

“No tell me” She started to cry

“Nothing”

“He did something your not a crier”

“Well, He wanted to have sex and He almost raped me” When I heard that I was fired up. She continued “So I kicked him out then kicked him in the balls but I didn’t want to call you down because you and Alexis were upstairs and with each other”

“Wow, He’s going to get it now he broke your heart twice”

“You should go get your girlfriend she’s in there with our parents”

“Yeah, I and you will talk later” I went back in to the dining room to see my Mom and Alexis in a deep convo about Music. They had much in common. Maybe that’s why I love her so much. Yeah I finally came to the conclusion that I love her.  I sat beside her and kissed her cheek. “Welcome to the table, Christian” said my dad  

“Sorry dad I was dealing with a problem with Lisa”

“Your Girlfriend is a catch here Christian” My mom said she continued “She has a great taste in music” Alexis replied “Thank you”

“So what are your plans after high school?” My dad asked Alexis

“Well I am going to college and take Culinary then event planning” Alexis replied Alexis was doing well with my parents. She was so smart. She was intelligent. She is the perfect girl.  “Very good Alexis” my dad said he continued “what college?”

“Gorge Brown”

“That’s a good school , Lola went there” My dad said. Mom came out with the food and put it on the table. We prayed and ate. “Its really good Miss Lola” Alexis said

“Call me Lola and thank you” we finished with dinner and Lisa and Mom were cleaning up so dad, Alexis and I went to the living room. We watched TV. Mom called out “Desert is ready” It was cheese cake Or Ice cream. We both had Cheese cake. We were cutting our pieces and we accidentally touched. It was like magic. I wanted to be romantic so I took and fork full of cheese cake and told her to taste. We ate and I took her home. We kissed for about 5 mins. Until she pulled away and asked “Do you really love me? Because I’m not anything special”

“You’re really special; yes I do think and believe I love you”

“Awe, I should go you have to pack” We kissed on more time. I love kissing her.

“Bye Lexy, see you in 2 weeks”

“Bye, Christian sees you in 2 weeks babe” I felt like I was going to cry. I’m going to call her every day.

Alexis P.O.V

I walked inside. My mom was watching a movie. I plopped on the couch beside her. “Hey Lexy your gleaming”

“I am?”

“Yeah you are what went on when you were at Christian’s house?”

“We just kissed a lot”

“Wow, you guys are getting serious.”

“Yeah we kind of are”

“Congrats, But wait did he ask you out?”

“Yeah he did”

“Awe, I have to meet him”

“Yeah but he’s gone”

“Where?”

“Montrealwith his family for Christmas”

“Oh Ohkay” For the rest of my night mom and I just hanged