Give your heart a break

Christian and I haven’t seen each other in a few days. But we texted and called each other through out the days. He ended up taking the bus home from my house because his car wasn’t starting. From that he caught a cold. He was at home just chilling so I decided that I was going to go over to his house and cheer him up also to apologize for acting like that. The other night. I got ready to face him. In my heart I think. I mean I know I love Christian. It just that for some reason I couldn’t tell him that instead I say that stupid thing. It’s like my brain can’t tell my mouth to form 3 simple words. Christian means a lot to me and I know I do to him to.  I went outside to my car. Seeing his still in our drive way.

When I reached his house I had seen the kitchen light on. I took a deep breath and walked up to the door and rang the door bell. Lisa came to the door. “Alexis!”

“Hey Lisa” I said calmly but my heart was racing

“You’re here for Christian right?”

“Yes is he home?”

“Yeah, He is but he’s kind down”

“Yeah I know and it’s my fault”

“It is but it isn’t” She moved form the door frame. I walked in.

“How so?” I asked Shrugging off my jacket

“Because he loves you we can all see that” she smiled and continued “But your one of those people who fear things like getting your heart broken or hurting other people especially the people who give off feelings in you” that made me think am I really? It like I don’t know myself. I don’t know maybe, maybe not. “He’s up stairs”

“Thanks”

“For what?” she asked giving me a puzzled look.

“For making me think about myself” She didn’t reply

“Go see him I bet he’s dieing to see you” She said smiling. I walked up the stairs slowly. I was rethinking what I was going to say to him. When I got up to the stairs his door was slightly open. I peeked in side, I seen him his ear phones in and he was writing in a little blue book. He was focused. His grey eyes on the paper, His pen moving swiftly across the paper. I could take watching him any more. I wanted to be in there with him. See what he was writing about. I knocked the door. He didn’t react so I just quietly walked in. His music was too loud to hear me. I sat on the edge of his bed. I could hear the soft sounds of Adele coming through his earphones. He looked up.

“Hey” He said in a slight whisper

“Hey” I replied

“What are you doing here?”

“I needed to see you”

“I did to” I couldn’t help myself I knew I missed him but I couldn’t

Say it. I inhaled

“I miss you Christian” I blurted out. He let out a large sigh.

“I did to. I’ve been thinking” I could feel tears welling up in my eyes it sounded like he was going to break up with me. “Don’t cry” he said

“About?” I managed to say

“You and what you said”

“Mhmm”

“I finally figured out why you don’t do love Alexis” When I didn’t reply he continued.

“You’re afraid, its fear that has you like this. Your scared to get your heart broken” I sighed even he said it. “Your right” He inched closer.

“Well babe, I’m different, I’m never going to break your heart” He moves closer. So close I could smell the Vicks on his chest. He continued “As Demi said don’t want to break your heart want to give your heart a break” I giggle and realise there is only one right thing to say to Christian right now.

“Christian?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you”

“I love you to Alexis, but you can’t just say it, you have to feel it and mean it. You can’t just say what I want to hear”

“Christian in my heart I feel it for you I know it’s real. I mean it Christian” He replied with a passionate kiss. I missed the way our lips met and I felt sparks. His lips on mine. Our hearts beating as one. We pulled away, our lips slightly swollen from that great kiss.

“Now that we got our problem solved. Tell me what you were writing.” He gave me a lopsided smile and turned around to get the little blue book. “A poem” He smiled and his face flushed. “About?”

“You”

“What’s it called?”

“Her”

“Can I hear it?”

“Yeah”

Her beautiful brown eyes

The way she looks at me

The way she smiles

The way her beautiful               

Brown eyes sparkle in the sun   

The electric sparks I feel when we kiss

That I miss

Because she said she didn’t love

But I won’t give up

Like a persistent

Dove with a broken wing.

I was amazed of how good of a writer he was.

“That’s it” I responded with a Loving kiss. I pulled away saying the 3 words without a cue.

“Baby, I love you”

“I know you do, Alexis” He smiled the sneezed.

“You should get some rest.”

“Yeah I should” I was getting up; when he grabbed my hand “You should stay and rest with me” I looked at him. Amusingly I said “I don’t want to get your cold”

“We sucked face already, I bet you caught it” Amusement dance over his eyes.  I lied down beside him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. His mom peeked in the door. “Christian-” She paused when she seen me. “Oh hi Alexis I didn’t know you were here” I answered back smiling “Just came to see how he was doing”

“That’s good” She looked at Christian   “Christian do you need any more medicine?”

“No mom I’m fine but thanks for asking”

“Ohkay hunny, it was nice seeing you here again Alexis”she smiled at me and walked out. Christian and I just lied there and cuddled and talked. We might just be teens but I really see a future with Christian. Now I know and I can say I really love Christian and he does to. We might have our differences in opinion   but we still are each others hearts. We flirt like best friends. We kiss like it’s our last.   I can finally say and tell my self that fear is what was keeping me back from loving Christian but now I got over my fear. A little part of me still fears getting heart broken. God put Christian on this earth to not break my heart but give my heart a break.

~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it. Sorry for the wait