Bad News

Here’s the new chapter for you guys. Sorry for the wait life just piled itself on me so yeah. IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT FOR GIVE ME!!!!!!! Don’t throw Tomatoes at me please J <3

It has been a month since I have talked to Christian. He still has his pleads to get back together.  I have been ignoring him since he kissed that other girl. I know in my heart I still love him but I don’t know if I can forgive him. I love Christian. Since that incident or whatever you want to call it I have been hanging out with Jacob a lot. Like every day. He is a great person he sticks with me all the time.

Ring ring ring my phone snapped me out of my daze about Christian.

“Hello?” I answered

“Is this Alexis?” The mystery person on the phone asked.

“Yes”

“I have some bad news” The voice of the person slowed down on every word. Bad news? Was it my mom? Was it Christian? Was it some one of my family in Italy?

“Bad News?”

“Yes, your friend was in a car accident. Taushawna. She’s in critical condition” I haven’t seen her for a long time and now she’s hurt. Damn!

“What hospital?” He told me the hospital and I jumped off my bed and called Jacob.

“Hello?”

“JACOB?”

“Hi Alexis”

“Can you drive me to the hospital?”

“Why?”

“Shawna got into a car accident!”

“Shit Ohkay. Give me 5 minutes” I just hung up and put on my track pants and my purple sweat shirt. I tried my best not to cry. He was here within 5 min.

“Are you Ohkay?” He asked when I got in to the car.  One question and I started bawling.

“No” I sobbed. He wrapped his arms around me.

“Everything will be Ohkay Alexis” We sat there and I cried while he just held me.  When all my tears had run out. We went to the hospital.  I walked up to the receptionist. “I’m here to see Taushawna”

“They just took her in to surgery” She said in a bored tone

“How long would she be?”

“It depends”

“Is there any way I can know?”

“You can leave your number and we can call you later but only if u are intermediate family”

“I’m her sister” I said without thinking twice.

“Well when she comes out of surgery we will call you” I left my number and my name.

“Thank you” I and Jacob walked out.

I waited by the phone. For about two hours. It finally rang.

“Ms. Graham?”

“Yes”

“You can come to the hospital now”

“Ohkay” Jacob was downstairs watching TV.

“Let’s go”

“Kay” We walked to the car.  As we got to the hospital I got out.

“I’m here to see Taushawna” I said to the receptionist

“She’s in ICU only immediate family”