Love Truly, Kiss Slowly, Look Sexy , Talk Sweetly

Christian P.O.V

I called my mom to tell her what’s was going on. The phone rang 2 times and on the third time my mom answered. “Hello?” I heard people talking in the background. It didn’t sound like work to me. “Mom?”

“Christian?”

“Yeah mom where are you?”

“I am at a friend’s house to finish some work”

“Oh Ohkay. I’m at Alexis’s house. I came to see her when we came back.”

“Oh tell Lexy that I said hi”

“The snow is so deep that the roads are close and she can’t even open her doors”

“So you have to stay until everything is cleared?”

“Yeah”

“Sure. Just don’t do anything stupid Kay”

“I won’t. Bye mom I love you. And also for you don’t do anything stupid” she giggled. It was kind of weird I’ve never heard her giggle before.

“You’re a smart kid. I love you Christian. Bye” she hung up. I walked to Alexis’s bed room. She was reading a book and sitting cross legged on her bed. I walked over to her bed and whispered in her ear “My mom said it was alright for me to stay the night” I seen her smile and it just melted me inside. She was beautiful. “I’m hungry” she says. She hops off the bed.

Alexis P.O.V

I ran downstairs. My mom and Tyson were in the living room watching TV. I ran into the kitchen. I made 2 pastrami sandwiches. Christian and I just hung out all day. It got dark really fast. You know what they say when your having fun time runs fast. I and Christian fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up in the morning looking at him. His messy bed hair. His chest rising and falling in a pattern. His slightly muscular chest with little scars. I wonder what they are and how he got them. I looked at the clock behind him 5:00. I snuggle back into his arms.

I was woken up to a soft kiss on my lips.

Christian P.O.V

 I woke up to her beautiful face eyes closed. Her hair messy she still looked perfect. I kissed her softly she kissed back. “Good morning beautiful”

“Good morning handsome” She replied sweetly. She made a face and turned away. “Morning Breath” she got up and went in to the bathroom. I heard the water on and her brushing her teeth. I got up. DAMN I had morning wood. I got back under the sheets. What am I going to do? She came back. She kissed me it tasted like mint toothpaste. I really needed to get this boner gone. I know what to do. It finally comes to me a cold shower. I got up I looked at her and smiled “Morning breath” I got up carefully with my back towards her. I went into the bathroom. I put on the shower on cold. I strip and jump in. The tension was released. I hopped out of the shower. I forgot a towel so I came out naked. I had to brush my teeth so I decided to do it naked. I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when Alexis ran in. As soon as she saw me she screamed “CHRISTIAN!!!” I expected her to run out but she came in “I really need to pee” I seen her looking at my little Christian. I feel my cheeks heating up. She wipes and leaves. I was washing the tooth brush she gave me. She comes back in and kisses me hard. My little Christian comes to attention. She clothed, I’m naked.

Alexis P.O.V

Omg he is naked in my bathroom. My first instinct was to run away and never come back. He’s my boyfriend so I ran back in to the bath room and kissed him. I could feel his little Christian on my leg getting stiff. We kissed I felt my knees getting weak. I think he got the cue and picked me up wedding style and laid me on the bed we kissed more I pulled away “Put on your boxers Little Christian is poking me” He ran to the bathroom. Seeing him naked really turned me on. He came back with his boxers. He bit his lip and kissed my lips again. He started kissing up my cheek then sucked my earlobe. That made my giggle. He bit my bottom lip and pulled it out. He was kissing my neck and he stopped and asked “Are you sure?”  I knew what he was implying.

“Yeah”

“We don’t have to if you’re not ready” His voice was sincere. He was on his elbows.

“I’m ready” He went back kissing me this time he went down my neck. I looked over his shoulder. 9:00. I pulled away.  “You weren’t ready?”

“My mom is going to be up soon and what if she hears?”

“True”

“Jessie is still here”

“True”

“So is Tyson”

“True”

“Alexis, can I tell you something?”

”Yeah”

“I love you” He loved me. It sounded true but I had to tell him the truth.

“I would say I love you to but I don’t do fall in love”

“Oh” He looked broken. He got up and went to the bathroom. He came back out with his clothes on and his eyes blood shot red and puffy. He was crying. I really hurt him. “I’m sorry” he just shook his head and left.  I can’t believe I hurt him, made him cry. I really hate my self right now. I just laid there and cried myself back to sleep. This really took a toll on him he looked sincerely sad. He really loved me. I actually meant something to him. I broke his heart. I can’t even face him. I felt my phone vibrate. 1new message.

From: Christian

To: Alexis

I was going to take a break with you but I’m not going to give up on us this fast. I’m going to find out why you don’t do love. I’m never going to stop loving you. I’ll talk to you later.

                    -Christian