Bowling with my hands in a fist

Alexis P.O.V

“Mom, I’m home” I got answered with the silence of the house. A note

Dear lexy,

               Hey girly, I got called in for last minute changes for the event this weekend. I’m not going to be home until after midnight. Call me if u need anything or you want to go out.

                              -Mommy

 So I called her.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Mommy”

“Hey, baby how was the art store?”

“It was good, how is work?”

“Busy, so what’s up I know you want something?”

“Can I go bowling?”

“Ummm, Ohkay Lexy I have to go kay”

“Kay bye mommy love you “

“Love you to be back before 9 kay it’s a school night”

“Kay , bye” After we hung up I ran up stairs and took a shower. I went to go pick clothes and I did have anything to wear. I felt like it was all been there done that. Even though my closet was full with clothes. I chose a simple outfit Purple ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a Black belt over the t-shirt.

Christian P.O.V

 When I got home, the house was empty so I turned up my music and went to get ready for her.  While I was brushing my teeth I though of me and her sitting in the park on a picnic blanket first just laying there in each others arms and looking at the sky. Then us there kissing passionately and never wanting to let go of each other even thought we will see each other tomorrow. When I was getting clothes I heard “fall” come on I really listened to the lyrics “I will catch you, if you fall” “what will it take for you to fall in love with me” I just realised  that this song explains how I feel. I looked at the clock 5:45. I left. I got to her house at5:55. I walked to the door and knocked. She came to the door. She looked good. “Hey.” I said.

“Hey, come in I just have to finish getting ready” She ran up stairs and I looked at the pictures on the walls of her and her family. Just like her, her mom was beautiful.

Alexis P.O.V

 He’s in my house. I ran up stairs found my black Converse. I stepped down the stairs quietly so see what he was doing. He was looking at the pictures that my dad took. He’s a professional photographer. My dad lives in Italy with my step dad. Yeah step dad, my dad turned out to be gay. I love David my dad’s boyfriend. He’s so cool. I seen Christian smile and I seen his dimples. He was so cute. I decided to meet him down stairs “I see you like my family pictures” He spun around. “Yeah, you were cute as a baby”

“I’m cuter now” He mumbled something that I couldn’t quite make out.

Christian P.O.V

“Yes, you are and your hot” I mumbled so she couldn’t hear me.

“We should go before it gets to late” I said

“Yeah” We walked out to my car. I opened the door for her. I could make a job out of this. We drove in silence. Until she spoke. “So, Christian do u have a girlfriend?”

“No, I did but I always fall for the wrong ones and they end up breaking me. So I'm waiting  for the right girl”

“Oh” Then I asked

“Why don’t you? You should have guys bowing at your feet right now and blowing up your phone with dates every day of the week” She laughed

“Bowing?”

“Yeah, Your beautiful and you have a great personality. You’re a great person.”

“Why thank you. I don’t have one for the same reason as you  and can’t find any onw worthy of my heart”

“Oh” Am I worthy of her heart ?

Alexis P.O.V

We pulled up to the bowling alley. The neon lights made every thing feel like an old 90's romance movie. He walked beside me and opened my door. He could make a good door man. We walked up to the counter. He whispered in my ear “What size shoe do you wear?" 

"Size 6"

"Kay" The girl came up to the counter, chewing her gum loud with neon pink nail polish. Her name tag said Kiera K.B. "What can I get cha today sweetie" She was totally flirting with Christian. I spoke 

"Can I get -" She cut me off 

"I wasn’t talking to your ass, I was talking to him"

"Excuse me who do you think your talking to?"

"You and Your little ratchet ass”

"Stop hiding behind that counter and come at me trick"

"Let’s go" She comes out from behind the counter and comes in my face. So I pushed her back.

"GIRLS" Christian screamed "STOP" He grabbed me by my elbow and pulled me out of the bowling alley. He was smiling "What are you smiling about?"

"You’re cute when you’re all heated and ready to fight especially for me  " Wow I can feel my face heating up.”Let’s go see a movie”