More then Hopes and dreams at night while i sleep or not

Alexis P.O.V

I sat down and Cristian wasn't there. It made me think. Was he scared of me? Did he think I was a real stalker? Then the whisper came "Hey Alexis" It scared me so much, I almost jumped right out of my skin. He looked so hot. His jeans slightly tight. The dim lighting made his dreamy , sexy grey eyes stand out. "hhhi Christian." I bet he thought  I was stupid when I stuttered. We locked eyes my eyes were so normal brown. I broke the eye lock by saying that I saved a seat  for him. Dinner was a surprise for me. We ordered the same thing. Even though we were talking with the people at the table my mind kept wondering to him . He was perfect. Imperfectly perfect to be exact. I qucikly vanished this thought from my mind because like before he's out of my league . At dessert there was a vanilla cake with cream cheese icing. My guilty pleasure. While Shawna was sharing cake since she ws the dance leader and all. Christian and I reached out for the same piece. We touched ! I swear I felt spark.

Lisa P.O.V 

The dinner was great. Like every year it was. I seen something happen at the table Christian and Alexis touched and they both got this look on thier faces like they just touched something bad. Hmmm i wonder whats going on between them . When we got home Christian was gleaming. I havn't seen him this happy since like never. When we came home mom and dad we'ern't home so Christian just went to his bedroom. "CHRISTIAN!!!" I called to him he came running down the stairs 

"What , Lisa?"

"Whats going on between you and Shawna's new friend Alexis? huhh"

"Nothing , We are just friends" 

"Friends huh, Ur gleaming , U LIKE HER "

"no I dont"

"Dont lie to me "

"I dont, Lisa"

"When u guys touched u felt sparks didnt u"

"What are you talking about?"

"You guys touched when Shawna was sharing cake"

"Yeah , so "

"You both made a face" With that he just walked away. 2 Minutes later I heard The Weeknd blasting out of his room.