chapter two

The following morning you were still fast asleep. Tony had promised he'd watch the kids for twenty minutes so you could sleep in. In return you would keep the little ones away for the same amount of time so he could work in peace.

      Right now, Loki and Thor were playing with their action figures.

      You had bought them many toys to play with when you heard that you would be taking care of them. 

      Loki had neatly set up his toy army, looking very focused on his task. Thor set up where the bad guys were going to be and sighed.

      "What's wrong Thor?" Asked Loki, concerned.

      "You're gonna be on the bad guys side again aren't you?" He said sadly.

      Loki thought a moment before saying, "No, I wanna be on your side this time."

      Thor's eyes lit up and he smiled. "Really?!"

      "Sure, why not." Loki said casually, and started moving his army from neutral territory to Thor's side.

      When Loki looked up he saw Thor, who had joyful little tears in his eyes and had a certain look that made Loki nervous.

      "Now... let's not get carried away..." Loki said and Thor tried to hug him.

      Loki got up and ran away.

      Thor ran after him with a smile, "You shall not escape the hug monster!"

      "Hey! What are you guys doing?!" Yelled Tony. "Clint, don't eat that." He said and tried to take the playdough away from him.

      Clint pouted and ripped half of it and threw the pink playdough at Tony's face. Tony's face turned red with anger. "Not. Worth it." He said through a clentched jaw.

      * * *

      Ten minutes in and the door flew open. Tony stood there, holding Thor and Loki, one on each arm, trying to keep them apart.

      "I just want to hug you!" Thor said happily.

      "But I'm scared you'll crush me!" Loki squealed.

      Clint and Natasha were each clinging onto one of Tony's feet. While Bruce whimpered in the background and Steve babbled about American history.

      You sat up, your hair a mess.