chapter twenty six

As you stepped out of the exit doors of the large circular structure, the rising sunlight approaching noon greeted you, and your not so little group.

"Where now?" Asked little Tasha, while you took out your map.

"I like that one, what does it do?" Thor declared, with his hands on his hips, peering over at the map.

"That's Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters." You explained when you noticed where he was looking. "It's a shooting game. Whoever hits the most targets wins."

Thor's blue eyes lit up happily. "Let's go there!"

"Ok." You agreed with a smile, and walked with the agents and the children to the Astro Blaster line.

Loki held your hand the whole way, as was becoming common since, he was becoming very attached to you, and his new big family.

"Look! A flower!" Natasha said. "I like flowers but they die fast, and that makes me sad." She frowned.

"It's okay Natasha." Coulson assured. "Everything has its purpose."

Natasha looked thoughtful, but still a little sad, while unbeknownst to her, Clint had been up to something.

The little archer tapped her shoulder and she turned around to see him holding a flower he picked for her.

"You killed a flower just for me!" Natasha squealed happily while Clint looked quite proud of himself.

"Yep. It's what flowers are for."

Coulson looked a little concerned but decided it was best to leave well enough alone.

Once at the front of the line, you adults helped the kiddies into the small cars, two in each car with you holding baby Bruce.

Both Loki and Thor were very competitive with eachother once a noise and flashing light on their toy guns told them that they were active.

They seemed to relish competing with eachother, having fun blasting at the diamond, square, and circle targets, which lit up once hit.

"I bet you anything I'm gonna beat you brother." Loki assured as he blasted away.

Thor laughed. "We'll just see about that."

Meanwhile, little Bruce was well intrigued by the robotic figures and dark lighting that contrasted the colorful lights within the area that the cart traveled through.

Tony sat beside you and enjoyed playing the game but also enjoyed figuring out how everything worked just as much.

Clint was with Coulson, who, oddly enough, was probably getting way too immersed in the ride than he should be, while Clint had absolutely no problem hitting every target he set his sights on.

And Steve wasn't doing so bad himself, once he got past the amazing lights and cool sounds of intergalactic battle.

At the end of the ride, the kiddies looked at their scores displayed on their cart. Then they were helped out, and you all headed down the hallway.

"Haha! I win!" Loki cheered triumphantly.

Thor frowned, then glared playfully. "You win this time brother." He said, then laughed.

"I got um um a ten, and three zeros!" Natasha said with excitment. "What did you get Clint?"

"Nine hundred sixty eight thousand. But I only scored so low because their gun isn't accurate." Clint said, nonchalant.

"You did!?" Natasha exlaimed.

"Uh huh."

"You're amazing!" She praised, and gave him a hug.

You chuckled, then looked at Phil. "And you, Agent Coulson?"

He cleared his throat sheepishly. "Eighty thousand. I thought I did well until Clint showed me up." He laughed.

"What about you Steve?" You asked.

"A hundred thousand I think." He replied humbly.

"Wow!" You said happily and pet his head.

"Where to now?" Ward asked.

"How about the kiddie area in the castle?" Coulson suggested.

"Ugh, why...?" Tony groaned.

"How about you and Ward go on Star Tours since that takes a while and we'll meet you back at that restaurant over there?" You suggested.

"Thank you!" Tony said, relieved.

"Come on kid, let's go." Ward instructed.

"Ok, but I'm not a kid you know." Tony corrected, as they left for the ride.

Next stop, Sleeping Beauty's castle.