1

Lisa
"Ya! Lisa your late again!!"Jisoo yelled.

"Sorry" I said looking at them while panting. Yep all the running i did but at the end it was useless since i'm late again.

What can i do when my alarm don't want to cooperate with me.

Nothing.

"Stop yelling at her jisoo no matter what you say she still will be late" Jennie said in a sassy voice.

I was laughing at how jennies sassiness have no end to it when someone caught my attention.

Did the person that caught my attention trigger

Happiness. Nope.

Butterflies in the stomach.

Nope.

Disgust...

Yes.

"Li...Li...sa...LISA!"

"Yes" I said looking at rose.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah! Why?" I asked getting nervous.

"Nevermind you clueless child. Now lets go to class." Jisoo said walking inside.

The rest followed along while i walked along also.

TIME SKIP

"Finally we have lunch right before our eyes" jisoo said smiling at her food.

"Calm down already i dont want your drool to spill all the to my tray of food" jennie said hugging her food.

"Wow. Your getting worst by day jennie with your attitude. You know you should live more life and you know how?" Jisoo said pointing a chopstick at jennie.

"No. How may i ask?" Jennie said uninterested while taking a sip of her drink.

"Simple dating" jisoo said munching on her food while jennie spit out her drink.

"Are you crazy or what!"

"Maybe shes right" rose said giving a point to jisoo.

"Oh yeah well i'm not interested ever since i see you with kai" jennie said looking at her tray of food before pushing it over at jisoo mad.

"Thanks" jisoo said giving a big smile at jennie and stretched her arm out to get her tray.

"No" i said stopping jisoo from grabbing jennies tray.

Not on my watch.

"What!why?" She said looking at me in disbelief.

"Dont think i didnt see what you were doing there" i said looking at jisoo.

"And what is that i may ask?" Jisoo said crossing her arms while giving me an intense stare.

Nope not dealing with her old self. She may be old but she is too weak to deal with the maknae. By the way me.

"Well trying to get jennie mad for she can lose her appetite to later keep her food. Now correct me if i'm wrong"

"Fine. Sheesh who would have knew maknae where annoying and smart" she said giving back jennies food.

"True. By the way how was detention?" Rose asked.

Detention...

Detention...

Detention...

Detention.

FLASHBACK

"Stupid school detention" i mumbled.

Why am i in detention?

Well simple.

For texting. Was it my fault? Nope.

If it wasn't for rose and her stupid questions on what to give kai as a birthday present.

Why did i answer back? Well simple she was blowing up my phone.

I probably should have put the notification on silence.

Now here i am walking straight to my locker after detention finished. But for some reason I felt a weird sensation of someone being around.

When I got to my locker I opened it and put some books away.

Math book. Definitely inside the locker.

History. Boring Inside.

Porn. take out. Kidding.

Dont have it and dont plan to.

I closed the locker and got scared as soom as I saw someone right in front of me.

"J-jungkook y-you scared me" I stuttered while holding my chest feeling my heart could come out anytime.

"What are you doing here at this time?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

How i wish i can smack that smirk off his face.

"Nothing, I just like school that I prefer staying here than going outside and hang out with my friends" I said in a sarcastic tone.

He let out a chuckle and said

"why so rude?"

"One you haven't apologized to me for scaring me and two you are asking dumb questions!" I said now mad and annoyed.

"Now if you won't mind I'm leaving" i said about to leave when I felt him grab my wrist.

"Let's have some fun"

He didn't even let me even think or say anthing as he dragged me through the hallway and pulled me inside a classroom. When I turned around to leave he locked the door. Jungkook would come closer to me and I would back away until I bumped onto the wall. I was about to leave but he pulled me back to the wall and stole a kiss from me, MY FIRST KISS.

I was pushing his chest to release from the kiss but he wouldn't budge since he was too strong.

Kick him.

Punch him.

Move!

Do something.

But why? When his lips are soft.

No lisa you cant think that way focus...

But i cant stop.

I dont know what was it but at the end I gave in and kissed him back but who knew that it would end up like this. But it didnt felt like it will end soon but it felt like the beginning.