18

"Jungkook."

"Mhmm." Jungkook groaned, he rolled over and covered his face with the blanket trying to at least avoid the voice calling him.

"Wake up you brat!"

"What is it?" Jungkook sat up from his sleep.

It was already morning, the sun was shining bright. Jungkook covered his face avoiding the sunlight that was bothering him. He looked around the well decorated room, the memories from yesterday was still vivid in him. He let out a sigh and looked at the red headed guy who had woken him up from his sleep.

"What do you want?" Jungkook couldn't say nothing more, his mind was simply blank. His heart had pure feelings of hatred and desire. It wasn't the desire of accomplishing something for the good but it was for the bad.

"What do you mean what i want? Did you forget that your in my house and Jimins." Taehyung said removing the blanket away from Jungkook.

"Kind of."

"You brat." Taehyung said lifting his arm. Taehyung observed Jungkooks featured and saw Jungkook was no longer himself. He was dead on the inside there wasn't the cocky much and his foolishness around, thats what made Taehyung worried.

"Hey look." Taehyung said softly. "Lets go downstairs and have breakfast. Later you can tell us about your issues, how does that sound?"

"I guess." Jungkook said shrugging it off.

They both walked downstairs towards the dining area. As they walked down they saw Jimin placing the food on the table. Jimin had his plain white shirt with sweat pants while Taehyung had gucci on in the morning. Seeing the blonde headed one made Jungkook blood boil he still can't forget the fact that his own friend will be going on a date with Lisa. Once Jimin was done placing the food on the table he turned around and saw how the two boys were observing him.

"Hey." He said giving a sheepish smile.

Jungkook ignored the blonde boy and walked passed him. He sat down and started to eat.

"You know a thank you will be nice." Jimin said a little annoyed by Jungkooks attitude. He didn't know why Jungkook was acting like that , he knew something was bothering him and it also bothered him too. Jimin thought throughly, when something clicked into his mind.

"Are you mad about yesterday?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung stood next to him, looking at Jungkook as well. The two boys waited until the youngest gave a response. Jungkook looked at Taehyung later turned his gaze towards Jimin.

"And what it if tell you yes? Would you do anything about it?"

Both Taehyung and Jimin were startled by Jungkooks behavior. Never in their lifes had they ever talked to each other like that. They were just three friends that respected each other, fool around, have fun, and had each others back. The maknae line were the center of attention as their friendship was always seen as a precious gold that was hard to break apart.

Taehyung tited his head woth raised eyebrow observing Jungkook. He knew Jungkook had fallen head over heals for the girl but he was the one that didn't want to admit since he was scared to have those kind of feeling. Love was a big no no to Jungkook and it will always be like that, as far as Taehyung sees it.

"Don't be disrespectful Jungkook, especially when he is older then you." The red headed boy said trying to defend the blonde boy who stood quiet. The red headed boy took a deep breath before speaking again. "Jimin was just trying to settle things up. Why do you have to be so hard headed."

Taehyung rubbed his temple with his hand and looked at Jimin. Jimin looled back at Taehyung knowing it was his que he started talking.

"Look i'm really sorry about yesterday. I was just trying to have fun thats all..." Jimin looled up at the ceiling ruffling his hair.