Chapter 2

TANYA

After the whole incident with Tone its been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from him at all , and I'm pretty sure I'm not going too. I've noticed that I've started to gain weight and my titties have been tender and fuller while I've been throwing up every morning before school and I can't keep any food down. The morning after having sex with tone was hell--the back of my thighs ached and so did the inside of my thighs.

Right now my friend Ashley is planning on making me go to the club with her tonight cause I've been cooped up in this house for "too long". Ashley even brought me a dress that was tight as hell. It was squeezing every inch of my body and has a deep v neck and i felt uncomfortable. I had to steal my moms old flat irons out her room cause right now she has a partner in her room.

I put the heels on that Ashley bought me and looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:28 and knew Ashley was outside so I tiptoed out of my room and quickly jogged in my heels to Ashley's car as she had on a black two piece . My bestfriend of three years was cute as hell to me and no one could replace her.

"Damn bitch you look fine asf" Ashley said smacking my thigh making me glare at her

"Thanks ash you look good as hell too" I said and she pulled off to Spritz.
When we pulled up to Spritz and got out of the car ,Ash knew the bouncer so we got in free and when I went in I kept my head down tucking my hair behind my ear. It got quiet and everyone looked at me as they made a path for me and Ashley to walk through.

I walked to the bar and felt plenty eyes on my rump but just kept walking going to order a cranberry juice. I felt someone's gaze on me and looked around the club catching eyes with ... Tone himself looking at me with a piercing gaze as his eyes roamed my figure . I shifted uncomfortably under his heated glare but kept my eye on him.

He used his pointer finger to signal me to come here and Ash was already on the dance floor with some boy so I went up there walking up the steps slowly , while nervously. I still remembered what happened.

TONE

I was in Spritz the hottest club that I owned and was in v.i.p when the club got quiet. I had Mink and Travis beside me. " Aye Mike what's going on" I asked him sipping my Avion. And he faced me with a big ass koolaid smile on his face "two bad bitches just entered Spritz boss you might want to see who's one of them at the bar too" he asked and I glanced at the bar and when I did I choked on the avion making Ant and Mink hit my back and I was good.

I never stopped thinking of her. The way her body felt against mine. The way I slow stroked her and hit it from the back, the way she moaned as I went down on her and the way she rode my shit , code Maximus I repeat code Maximus. I stared at her in that tight ass dress and she turned to look at me when I told her to come and she followed slowly walking up the steps passed the sweaty people and into the main floor and every nigga in here switched they attention on her quick. I didn't like that shit at all but decided to stay calm...she wasn't mines.

"You wanted me" and I looked her over again before nodding saying "sit" making her sit beside me but I shook my head putting her on my lap. "How you been Tanya" i whispered in her ear. "Good and you Tone" she whispered back shyly and I shrugged. "Hay Tanya" Mink said waving at her and she waved back.

I noticed her dancing to the beat so I grabbed her hips before we have another repeat from last time and whispered in her ear "so you wasn't gonna tell me you was pregnant Tanya" she froze and turned around trying to get up out of my lap but I wouldn't let her.

"Let me the fuck go Tone" she struggled as I held her tighter. I waved my hand for everybody to get the fuck out.

"Shhh calm down girl " I said giving her minute to calm down.

"I can't be pregnant I'm not ready I'm only 17 and my mom already doesn't care...I-im not even financially stable and you problaby dont even want a baby" she started crying but I just held her as she cried on my shoulder. "How did you know, cause hell I didn't even know" she asked and I shrugged
"I grew up with my two sisters getting pregnant so I kinda already knew the symptoms" I told her leading her out of the club telling Ant to take home her friend.

"Could you take me to get an abortion center in the morning" she asked as she got in the car and I was fuming. "Hell no , you not finna kill my damn seed cause you too young I'll pay for everything and I don't have time for you arguing with me either I'll be at your house tommorrow to take you to the doctors office to get a check up" I told her yelling at the beginning to get my point across. She got quiet before she started sobbing holding her stomach and I started to feel bad as we pulled up to her house , "I can't go home Tone ,I was supposed to be staying with Ashley so take me to the club again" and I shook my head, she could stay with me "you can stay with me tonight no if's,and, or but's".

She nodded her head before I drove off towards my house and pulled in the driveway parking the car looking over seeing her sleep. I carried her bridal styled and hoisted her out of the car and into my 6 bedroom 5 and a half bathroom house taking her to my room undressing her and putting a t shirt on her as she sighed raising her arms as he shirt rode up showing a little bump on her tummy. It was barely noticeable if you didnt know she was pregnant.

I kissed her stomach " Hay daddy's baby , I just wanted to let you know that I gotchu and you won't have to worry about a thang , I know you a girl because there's only girls in my family so I just wanted to let my first born to know that when you are brought into this world you'll be so spoiled ❤️ and goodnight" I said stripping and laying next next to Tanya pulling her to my chest finally in a long time having a good nights rest.

🤑😞🤑😞🤑🤑🤑😞🤑😩☺️😩☺️😩☺️😩☺️

How do you feel about the outfit?

Rate this chapter one of of ten?

How did you like his baby speech to his first born?

What did you think about her going to the club and what happened in the V.I.P ?