Chapter 36(Part 1)

Recap:Milan's greedy ass was still attached to my titty ... sucking for dear life as Reese got the baby bag out of the car.

Tanya
Walking into Reese's house I looked around the nice sized house in awe.

"It's a bathroom to your right and a medical kit in the cabinet...and when your done there's a guest bedroom next door and my room is across the hall" he walked away and I made my way to the bathroom to clean me and Milan up.

Going over to the giant jacuzzi tub I turned the knob to the warm water, added some bubbles then waited for it to fill up before peeling my clothes off and taking Milan's clothes off before getting in the tub with her.

Milan felt around on my chest before guiding her lips to my nipple. She was always hungry.

Rubbing my hands on her curly hair she got from her father she eventually drifted off after I washed both of us up twice I got out with her in my arms.

Pulling the silver thing down the water began to drain out.

She began to coo in my arms and I smiled at her waving her little arms around.

After wrapping the towel around my self I propped her up in my arms and patted her little booty on the way in the room.

Setting her on the bed I got her baby bag and got out a diaper along with a onesie and some Vaseline.

Rubbing her body down with the Vaseline I laid a kiss on her chest before putting the diaper on her.

I decided not to put he onesie on her cause I didn't want her to be hot while she was sleep.

I put her on some socks and built a little enclosure thing so she wouldn't roll off of the bed and she fell right asleep.

I noticed that I used all the Vaseline for her and I needed some for my face so I tightened my towel and went to Reese's room to ask if he had some.

I knocked on the door but no one answered it so I opened it up and didn't see him anywhere so I walked in a little further but froze in my spot once I did.

There in a hot steamy see through shower was Reese chocolate self stroking his thick good sized dick with a soapy towel as he threw his head back.

Water dripped from his hair and down his lip as he stared down at his chocolate colored piece in concentration.

My throat went dry as I stared at him.

I could feel a weird feeling down in my nether regions and a soft moan came out of my mouth and I guess he heard it cause he immediately looked up at me through the shower door 🚪.

He chuckled at me before swaying his hips from side to side making his piece swing back n forth. My eyes moved with it and I could feel my face grow hot as I stared.

He then placed his hand on the glass and pressed his dick up against the glass so I could see it.

Feeling this was too much for me I backed out of his room hearing his laughter as I did .

"It was so big... wait a minute I'm not even ughhhh" I thought in my head.

I wouldn't want to betray Tone like that by fucking with his friend or ex friend now.

Going back towards my room peeking at Milan she had completely took over the bed from me.

After getting dressed in my night clothes Reese provided to me I slipped into the bed with Milan and pulled my baby girl close to me inhaling her baby smell.

A tear slipped out of my eye " daddy said that he wouldn't hurt me or you" I nuzzled my face in her hair and doze off.

Waking up out of my sleep I heard my phone buzzing.

I could barely see out of my right eye but I could see that Ashley was calling me. Getting up going to the bathroom I closed the door softly.

"Bestfriend" I rolled my eyes at her.

My bestfriend wouldn't fuck my babies father.

"Bitch you a low down dirty ass person you know that" she stilled over the phone and she was quiet before she spoke up.

"Tanya I have to tell you something-"

"How could you do that to me Ashley ...me out of all people yo" I cried out in frustration.

"Tanya I don't know what you're talking about but-

"No bitch don't fucking act like you don't know what the fuck you did-

" I'm pregnant Tanya damn it" she hung up the phone and my heart dropped down to my stomach.

"Pregnant...she's pregnant" Antonio fucked Ashley and she's pregnant with his fucking baby.

A Loud sob wracked my body as I covered my mouth with my hand so Milan wouldn't hear me at all.

Getting up going to the bathroom I broke down in hysterics at the news she told me but that was through when I turned and ran to the toilet emptying my stomach of all and any contents I had ate today.

"Tanya" Reese knocked on the door and I cleaned up my face and washed out my mouth before opening the door and falling into his arms.

"Reese he got that trifling bitch pregnant" I sobbed in his arms as he held me on the floor.

"She's pregnant with his baby Reese...we supposed to be best friends.

"Shhh" he cooed to me as he rubbed my tears away.

"How could he possibly do that to me ...I haven't done anything wrong to him...he shouldve killed me that day...I should've died instead of giving my all to him... why does he hurt me the way he does" I belted out on hiccups and he sat quietly staring me in my face as he picked me up and placed me on the bed with Milan.

"I'm gonna fix it Tanya on my mama I will...go to sleep I'm taking you home tommorrow baby" he cooed to me rubbing my hair as he placed a kiss on my forehead".

How could he betray me like this.

I wish I could just go away.

I didn't ask for any of this all I offered was my virginity in stead of my mother's death and look where that got me.

A responsibility of a lifetime and no mother at all.

Wait a minute my momma ...and the fucking flash drive. I sat up in the bed as I tried to remember where she told me it was.

What the fuck?😟😳