Chapter 8

Recap: "WELL LOOKIE HERE , IVE HEARD SOMETHINGS ABOUT YOU SLUT BUT IM HERE TO TAKE YOU BACK WHERE YOU BELONG NOW BITCH" ....

Tanya

I stared at Tiny or my mother as she stood with several police officers behind her and clung unto Mink who had an unreadable expression on his face as he sneakily shoved his phone in my hand from behind his back. I dialed Tones number and watched as the seconds ticked away as it dialed and sighed in relief when his gruff Tone filled my ears. "speak" i ignored it and let him listen to my mother and the police officers talk.

The fat caucasian chubby one spoke out " It has been brought to my attention that you have a adult friend that has been harboring an minor in his home and have impregnated her is this true" i heard Tiny snicker as everyone around the campus sat in their spots ears perked and some with their phones intact ready to post this all on social media. "You hoe you so fucking dirty i outta beat yo ass" Ashley said from the side of me.

I heard the roar of an engine and I already know who it was when he got out of the car my mothers face stiffens and her grin had disappeared greatly cause she knew she would no longer be alive when she left the school parking lot. So now what happens ... we can only wait and see.

Tone

I pulled up to the school ready to buss a cap in a few asses over my child and my babymother. It was a big ass crowd of people watching what ever was going on and that shit didn't fly with me at all. "Disperse this shit niggas" people immediately started going different ways and I switched my attention towards my daughters mother behind Mink , Tiny , with the feds behind them.

"Tanya come" she shyly stepped from behind Mink and started walking towards me but then was stopped when a pig put his arm across her stomach stopping her from coming and my eyes zoned in on his arm that was over Tanya's stomach that was my childs home on this day.

"Yo don't put your dirty ass fingers on her" I pulled out my semi-automatic with Mink and pointed it at him and almost all of them had their guns pulled on me.

" Tone please put the gun away" Tanya pleaded trying to get to me. I shook my head and kept my aim on this niggas head. "Listen to her son , cause she's going home to her loving mother one way or another" while Tiny snickered.

"Something funny bitch" my member Marko said with the rest of my crew said with their guns all aimed around as I dialed a special friend.

*PHONE CONVERSATION*

UNKNOWN- Hello Mr. Tone how may I help you today?

TONE- Bill tell your men to back down cause you know what'll happen

SHERIFF BILL- alright sir

I hung up the phone and had my eyes trained on Tanyas stomach while I heard that bitch ass nigga Bill call off his people while they grumbled going to their cars. The pig whos badge said Officer Mayers let Tanya go but I had something for him. Tanya ran in my arms crying and I felt something poking me in my stomach and looked at her weirdly while pulling back from her looking at her stomach raising it seeing movement getting on my knees kissing it while my babygirl kicked my lips.

"I'll kill for you baby and your mama , just know that I do what I do for you and I'll forever be devoted to you my little black queen you and your mama I swear on my soul" I opened my eyes and saw Tanya crying and engulfed me in a hug weeping while I rubbed her back.

"I got us Tanya , I got our family" I said wiping her tears.

"Black queens don't deserve to cry" I mumbled frowning slightly.

It was a deafening silence until I heard "BITCH DIDN'T I TELL YOU HOE"

I looked up and Ashley was stomping Tiny with them platforms as she didn't move on the ground bleeding profoundly. "Beat that bitch Ashley" Marko dumb ass said as I rubbed Tanyas back feeling my babygirl kick me.

"Marko round that hoe up and take her ass to the cellar" he nodded yanking her up dragging her to the car while I tugged on Tanyas hand taking her to my escalade as Ashley talked to Mink. Damn why shit always happen but we can only see what happens next.

I UPDATED A DAY EARLY I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WOULD UPDATE EVERY DAY BEFORE 9PM