Chapter 13

Tanya

Recap: "IM HERE SORRY I WAS LATE"

I stared at the unfamiliar girl as she walked down the aisle walking towards the bottom wwhere everyone else was and sat down.

The man introduced why we were here and got on to the will part , and he had a recording cause i guess she recorded it instead of writing it

"To my lovely daughter Tanya , I leave 2 million dollars , I want you to know that i love you and - tanya your little ass betta stop drawing on my wall before you go nappyheaded to school today and think im playing, i love you baby girl and when you go home look under loopsey loo okay baby bye" i looked at tone who looked at me and to the front where the girl looked mad while she stared at me.

He gave me a check for 2 million dollars and then continued playing the recording but tone had something to do so we had to leave early. While i stood up everybody at the bottom looked mad as hell and one of the girls tried coming towards me while crying but i gasped when tone pulled out a gunn pressing it to her forehead.

"Try it big headed bitch and see whats gone happen cause if anything happens to this one right here or this one in here ima have yo ass dead now come on mami and shut the fuck up" tone grabbed my arm and pushed me to the exit while the man who played the recording cried because of the gun in tones head.

I knew he was mad as hell "speed yo ass up tanya damn" i walked faster to the car as he held the door open for me before slamming it shut then going to his side slamming the door shut.

He threw his head back muttering fuck before pulling off and the silence was killing me so i turned the radio on and travis porter ayye ladies came on and i couldnt resist when i started gyrating my ass in my seat as travis dropped the beat.

I sang as my baby kicked in my stomach "if you got some good pussy say yeahhhhh" i sung as i popped my booty and rubbed my stomach but then the song was turned off and a hand went across my breast as my back was pushed back upright in my seat.

''Tanya dont play with me dawg and you done got my baby kicking if she come out shaking ass then thats your ass foreal" i mugged him and laughed as he held a deep frown on his face while rubbing my stomach.

**********************************************************************************************

We got home and i immediately started stripping of my clothes. it seems that when i got pregnant i hate having clothes on at home... anyways i took my shoes off my swollen feet and wobbled to the kitchen as tone laughed behind me.

I went to the toaster got some bread spread some butter on it aand put a little sprinkle of sugar on it and i know that tone was watchhing me but did i care noo. he was gone massage my feet later on too he just dont know it.

I slyly put a little more sugar but somebody snatched it out of my hands and turned to see my bestfriend goffing down my food. I slumped my shouldars and pushed passed her and antonio and went to the living room couch and cried and im talking full on crying too.

Ashley started laughing and tone had an annoyed expression "H-how a-a-are you -e-even hereeeeee" i sniffed as she finished it off dusting her hands off her pants.

"well see i got a car and 2 big ass feet soooo yeah and mink here wherever his ass is and this shit is good bestfriend" i sobbed while struggling to get off the couch but when tone bent down to help me i yanked him into a sitting position on the couch and sat sideways in his lap layig my head in his neck.

Tone wrapped his arms around my stomach and the other rubbed circles in my back while i hiccuped looking at ashley standing with her arms crossed ''you so dramatic and extra minkkkk come look at this shit'' i slowly fell asleep

Rate the chapter 1-10

Suggestions drama in the next chapter before 9

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THIS SHIZ GANG GANG