Chapter 32

Yall follow her and read her story its really good and she got all the main hood couples up in i if yall follow her yall will get two stories of mine of your choice updated it doesnt matter which two just vote and comment on her story then pick which stories you want me to update

Recap:"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?" they got cut off nd i furrowed my eyebrows and went to hide behind tones big ass.

Who the fuck is that and who are they?

Whenever im with this nigga antonio some shit always going down, im starting to think that he got karma or something cause this shit is getting real ridiculous

Tone

Holding milan close to my chest as everybody pinched and prodded her body i fixed my mouth to say something but i didnt .

When he came down the stairs i let out heavy breath seeing my father come down , his eyes fixated on me and milan and i rolled my eyes.

I didnt want him touching my daughter at all.I could practically feel tanya shaking behind me.

Grabbing her wrist i tried to get her from behind me but she had a tight grip on my shirt but i finally got her off me and on the side of me kissing her temple as she relaxed but was still tense.

"So i have a grandaughter and your family wasn't told about it" i didnt say anything but my mom came over hitting me with the spatula on my forehead.She wanted me to answer him back.

"boy answer me" hold the fuck up.....handing milan to tanya milan started to whine and bawl her fists up , beating on tanyas shoulder.

"who the fuck are you talking to yo " i walked closer to him. I was finna rock his shit.

"young nigga you better back up , you think you tough because you sell drugs now you think you big and bad cause you a kingpin or whatnot but you aint nothing but a bitch ass little boy" fuck it i threw a punch at him and my cousins , the triplets held me back. I was finna beat his ass.

"fuck you sorry ass nigga why are you even here" i looked at my mama and she was trying to stop my dad from coming back over to me but he slapped her and she fell to her knees on the ground.

"mane let me go bitch done hit my fucking mama you got me fucked up" i broke out of the triplets hold and jumped on him beating his ass until i was pulled off.

"mutherfucker you gone end up like your sister " i stilled and tried to go back to him.

"antonio dont you ever talk about my sister like that bitch ass nigga , you didnt care when that hoe killed her and pushed her down the fucking stairs because she was jealous...that bitch is fucked up in the head and you knew it , you knew she tried to come in my room and have her way with me and you helped her but i got her ass though she getting her ass whup real good as we speak and when they done with her the bitch is mines to handle....my twin sista was only a baby and you tried to cover it up and you tried to fucking molest her, she was a fucking baby bitch" tears begin coming down my eyes and most of everybody in the room burst out in tears.

"I got something to say" my aunty carole said folding her hands together.

"what is it baby just let it out" my meema said holding caroles hand.

"when we were young- -antonio sr. raped me with this friends a-and i g-got pregnant cause he didnt use a c-condomm" she broke down after that and they all consoled her but all i thought about was about how i was gonna get him killed.

"when he f-found out they b-beat me and when the baby was born he made me have it on the bathroom floor and sold my baby b-boyyy....that bastard soolddd my babyyyyy i named him my b-babyyy markooo"

"bitch you sick as fuck...tommy beat his ass right now chop chop" my aunty marshaletta cried out . her husband and most of the males in the room took to beating his ass, they were on his ass like white on rice and the women held each other and cried . the kids didnt know what was going on just seeing their parents like that so that stood looking confused but tanya fixed that.Every one knew carole was shy and she was so sweet and didnt mess with anybody but the thought of her getting raped then beat.

"Come on babies lets go play with the baby while shes awake" she held my nephews hand and began walking to the backyard taking every child with her.

I wiped my face and went to my old room to be by myself.

Calling marko i told him i needed my rifle nd my semi automatic by 12 and i needed three guys.

I would have had a cousin if it werent for his bitch ass.

Bouncing my leg up and down someone came in the room. Looking up i saw tanya with a knocked out milan in her arms.

She gently sat her on my bed and built a pillow thing so she would roll off the bed coming over to me and hugging me from behind.

"Dont fucking touch me right now tanya"getting up i went into the bathroom and locked my self in , i couldnt take this shit no more i thought to myself grabbing the object and staring at it shine