Chapter 26

Tanya

When i woke up i could tell i was no longer in the hospital as i lay in this a little too comfortable bed.

Wait wheres my baby. I looked round the room frantically searching for where she could be and came up with no trace. I looked down to my stomach... it wasn't flat yet.

I heard milan crying and my motherly instincts kicked in as i slowly slung my legs over to the side of the bed and slowly raised my self up walking slowly towards the door. But when nearing the door i smelt food and my stomach growled.How long have i been here.

To get down the stairs i held onto the railing wincing in pain but pushing through it i successfully made it down them.

There was a huge luxurious living room and a big ass kitchen but my eyes darted towards the couch where some unknown woman sat playing with my baby on the couch.

"What are you doing with my baby" milan and the womans eyes darted over to me and milan started shrieking more looking at my chest.

"Its really you baby....my long lost niece'' i scrunched my eyebrows as she handed me Milan who shrieked with her eyes closed and i couldn't take it . Searching for a little blanket like the nurse suggested i do to cover up from me breastfeeding my , "aunt" handed me a small baby blanket.

"waahhhhh" i grew frustrated as i popped out my titty and guided her mouth towards it ... she sucked so hard. You could hear how hard she sucked on my nipple and i leaned back and looked around covering milans head with the baby blanket.

"I dont have any family" i retorted closing my eyes.

I heard the clattering of plates as heavy footsteps made their way into the living room ... jody stood my front of me.

"we are your fucking family" i scoffed and turned my head sitting milan up patting her on her back lightly ...his eyes settled on her big brown eyes and he lightly smiled.

"says the nigga who leaves his daughter with a fucking crackhead....Fuck you yo , you dont know what i went through at that house with tiny as a child , i lost my virginity and got pregnant off a fucking debt to save that bitch and she turned around and tried to kill me but its okay you know why because i killed the bitch...me and as long as her father is in custody you will never be my fucking family believe that...do you want your granddaughter to grow up fatherless like i did" i got up cradling milan in my arms putting her into the cot besides my bed watching her fall asleep before i settled in my own bed.

Tone

Its been a few weeks. I miss my family.

I smile sitting back in my private cell as i had on this ugly ass orange jumpsuit and a black durag on my head.

"White you have a visitor" i raise up out of the bunk at the bottom with the hard ass mattress and walk up to the metal bars sliding my hands thrugh the cut out part so the guard could cuff my hands before he let me out. Standing back i kept a neutral expression on my face as he slid the metal door to the side as i walked out. Holding on to my cuffs and walking down the long hallway i passed hundreds of grown ass men acting as hooligans and i didnt appreciate that shit at all.

"Big tone"

"RESPEK TONE"

"WAZZAM TONE"

"MY NIGGA TONE"

i kept a neutral expression on my face as i passed down the corridor. I wasn't big on talking in here... if i did i would most likely lash out from all the pent up anger.

Niggas knew who i was and what i was about which was why no one talked to me.None had heart to. I just want that nigga jody head though.What are his moves and why did he all of a sudden want tanya.I was gone get out and find out. Hell didnt nobody have any evidence and as far as i was concerned i was already a free man ..i just wanted to see my daughter.

we went to the visiting room as there was a whole bunch of niggas talking to different people. I thought that was disrespectful...having your babymomma bring your child in this place. I would never have tanya bring our child in this dirty ass place, no matter how long i was in here. guiding me all the way to the last phone booth i was sat down in front of My spy and one of my connects , dave east.

Dave was An occasional associate.He picked up the phone and leaned back in the yellow small seat as i picked up mine.

Looking around checking my surroundings i got straight to the point.

"what you got on this jody nigga" he sighed "You remember the old ass kingpin lambo" i raised my eyebrow.

"the nigga is supposed to be dead" he rubbed his chin.

"Apparently not if he alive and well , apparently tiny and him were cousins and they fucked she got pregnant he disappeared and nine months later Tanya janell keys came ...tiny got caught up in some shit stored the money for tanya and you know the rest"

"damn" i muttered. That was a lot of shit.

"so who was the bitch ummm tinys sister tanyas auntie what part does she play"

"i dont know yet but ill find out , the streets are talking tone and some niggas comin after the throne" i laughed shaking my head.

"You let me handle that when i get out but where is tanya and our child...are they safe"

He nodded his head and i sighed in relief.

"aight good looking man go over that nigga lambo house and try to get more intel and find mink ashley and marco tell them to go to tanyas old house and go look for some loopie loo shit under her old floorboard in tanyas room" he nodded getting up.

"TIMES UP MEN" the guards all got up and it was time to go to lunch.

"Im getting out bitch" i told the guard and he pushed me forward in my cell as he revoked yet another lunch.

"mannnnn" i ran my hand down my waves