Chapter 30

Tanya

Walking towards tones jeep wrangler he helped me in before strapping milan in the car.

On the drive to wherever i looked over at him in lust.

Ohh yeah he was definitely getting this pussy tonight soon as milan went to sleep.

When we arrived at the place we were eating at was nice. It was a homey soul food restaurant.

Pulling out a chair for me i sat down as he got the highchair for milan an sat her down in it.

Sitting there mugging me I mugged Milan back. Ever since her ugly ass daddy came back she got this attitude.

"Don't do that she ain't did nothing to you yo" I tooted my lips up at tone. He didn't know what I went through while he was in jail.

"Whatever" I said looking at him as the waiter came. He was caramel with a nappy tape haircut with brown eyes and pink lips.

I couldn't stop staring and it was obvious he couldn't either.

"Damn" I said under my breath ..... I thought but actually said it out loud. The boy chuckled and blushed avoiding eye contact with me. I was in desperate need of some dick and if I didn't get what I wanted I was gone raise hell.

" Hi my names adrian welcome to slap ya mama Bahamas's soul food restaurant how may I help you with drinks for starters " he said looking straight at me.

"Well I want a largeeee sweet tea please" I said in a flirtatious tone. I couldn't help it I was a horny teenager.

"And for you sir" he briefly looked at tone and Milan but turned back to me.

"Get me a fucking lemonade and a new waiter before I shoot this bitch up for you talking to my girl in front of me ... stop acting like you don't know who the fuck tone is young nigga" Adrian nodded quickly and secretly slipped me a piece of paper on the down low . The nigga had balls.

When Adrian left tons grilled me but I took Milan out of her chair and began to kiss on my baby. She whined and began to fall out in my arms.

"She don't want you yo ..... and I got yo ass since you want to disrespect me in front of my ducking face" he reached across the table and took Milan fake fat ass.

I scoffed , tone light skinny ass didn't scare me. After we ate we went to the house hat he bought for us all as a family.

I was gonna get the hell out of my daddy house cause I had to butter him up just so I could go places. He acts like he wants to shelter me likeee I already got pregnant what else is here to show me other than me pushing out a big ass human being out of marissa, then going to live with my ex drug lord father cause I got taken away from my baby daddy who I had sex with over a bitch who ended up dead anyway.

Walking up the stairs tone went to what I assumed take the baby in her room to put her to sleep . Sighing I plopped down on the couch and leaned my head back.

Falling asleep on the couch I was awoken by someone grabbing me firmly by my throat.

My eyes flew open as I stared at tone.
He pulled me up by my throat and proceeded to lead me to our room by it. I was horny and I hoped to god he wasn't teasing me.

Opening the door he pushed me on the bed taking off his shirt and kissing me hungrily.

"Ummmm" I moaned as he hiked up my dress
and rubbed me through my thong.

"I hope you know you only cumming once tonight since you wanna disrespect me" I whimpered as he turned me around and slapped my ass taking off all my clothes throwing them anywhere.

I ignored his statement because I thought he was playing.
Laying on my stomach as he fumbled with my booty for a while he spoke
"Toot that ass up now." He barked up as I hurriedly made sure my ass was up and my face was down.

"Mmmm" he groaned palming my ass cheeks giving my pussy a long lick from bottom to top.

I heard a pants zipper and the next I felt him slamming in me.

"Ughhhhhhh fuckkkk" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He wasn't taking his time and I loved it.

"You know how long I haven't been in my shitttt.....huh too fucking long and you gone stop disrespecting me" he gave me long hard strokes and all I could do was grip the sheets and cry out to god and Jesus to help me.

"Oh my god sloweerrrrrr I can't- I cannnotttttt uhhhhhhhuhhhh" i belted at the top of my lungs.

" shut the fuck up" leaning forward he kissed my back and grabbed my arms pulling them back. I didn't have anything to grab into as tears ran down my face.

"Who's pussy is it huh say daddy Antonio's pussy say that shit" I shakily told him exactly who's pussy it was. There was no point in lying about it.

" ohhhh daddy Antonio it's yoursss this pussy belongs to youuuuuuuuahhhhhhh" he smacked my ass and continues to penetrate me fast and hard making he back of my thighs hurt from our skin clapping together .

" hell yeah and don't fucking forget it you gone be mines till the day we all die and I s-stamp it now throw it back ohhhh" he moaned at the end and it boosted my ego as I threw it back but he overpowered me and took control talking shit again .

"You gone flirt with that nigga in my face yooo stop fucking crying and take this shit ... it's yours ain't it ....you miss this dick huh? You want to have my baby again Tanya" I couldn't talk it felt so good.

"You gone have my baby again Tanya huh say yes and ima let you come say it say yes ughhh fuckk" I freed my arms and gripped the sheets roughly making them come off the bed all together.

"Yes daddy yesssss I'm gone have your babyyyyyyyyy ohhhhhhhhhh" I blurted out not even thinking just wanted to come and that's exactly what I did. He let me come finally after me begging him and a lot of crazy positions. A few minutes later I felt him fill me up and lay beside me.

He began rubbing my stomach and started grinning.

"So I'm hoping we have a boy his time so I could have my junior" I groaned .

Fuck I let him come in me a fucking gain. Milan is just about to turn here months.

Is he bomb ass sex really work having to push another big ass baby out a damn gain. Milan's attitude is enough and she's on two months old .

What am I gonna do????