Chapter 20

Tanya

I sat locked in my room on my bed in an off the shoulder navy dress displaying my 6 and a half months belly while i talked to my baby with a smile on my face.

She what was kept me going when shoota mistreated me and made crude comments... she was. MILAN CHANEL ANNE WHITE.

I heard my phone ringing from under my pillow as the familiar ring tone rung an grinned as i slid my finger over the green answer button as HIS voice filled my ears. 

"How much do you miss me" i smiled as i rubbed over my stomach.

"A whole lot" he smiled and nodded his head before asking "I mean on a scale of 1-10 baby"

I confusedly said "10" as he nodded his head once again and told me "Count down from 10 slowly baby when i say baby ...can you do that" he asked--

Tone

I asked her as my niggas pushed through the door with AK'S separating me from My family. Tanya was still on the waiting on the phone waiting for my command. 

I knew who exactly was in this estate and somebody or shall i say a lot of people was gone die for what happened with me and my babymama believe that.

DONT . NOBODY . EVA. GET. DOWN. ON. TONE . WITHOUT. GETTING . THERS //A.N I meant to say that cause dont nobody pronounce the whole word down here //

I mad small talk with tanya as my nigga tortured google and his crew and tied them up but i wanted that nigga "shoota" to myself. He was gone get his for what he did.

I kicked the seat he was sitting in and he flew back on the floor groaning. Tanya gasped from the side of the phone from the loud noise.

  I stood back and looked at all 10 niggas who was involved in what went down and spoke in the phone.

"Start counting for me and cover your ears baby"

"1...2....3.....4...5......6....7...8...9..10" i shot them each in the head for each number.

For that nigga "google" i had marko dig out his eyeballs and print out a google logo  and used his eyes as the o's. I walked upstairs and shot the lock off the door and heard shuffling on the other side of the door as i gently opened it.

Tanya gasped from the other side of the phone and i smiled brushing my hand down my waves. 

She spoke through the phone "Antonio someone is trying to get through my bedroom door" i pushed it open and i saw her huddled in a corner in a tight fitted off the shouldar navy dress with her hair naturally curled.

I saw a tear fall down her eye as she ran towards me and i embraced her not too tight because of the baby. 

I grabbed her by the waist and crushed our lips together as they moved in sync. I reached down and grabbed her butt and she gasped put moved her hands around my neck and brung us closer.

I pulled her back staring at her features. Its been too long since ive seen her. "I missed you" i  smiled really wide and pecked her lips "I think i missed you more baby and my other baby ...i couldn't sleep without you two besides me and the house was quiet" she smiled and hugged me once more and i heard clapping and turned back to see my crew standing there watching.

"Aye  yo --what the fuck yall just standing there for watching us for go back to work or sumthing " tanya hit my shoulder as they scattered like roaches and i just smiled .. happy to see her again.

"Come on baby lets go" she nodded her head as i dragged her along out of the door but stopped when she heard a noise.

She tugged on my rm and i looked up seeing a nigga in just boxers with a family size box of honey nut cheerios as they dropped on the floor with each step he took sluggishly.

He went into the room that tanya stayed in and looked around before sobering up and looking around frantically.

"Now where the fuck did i leave her little ass" i had my gun pointing up there at the door incase he tried some funny shit. 

"Lex im down here with your stupid self" he came over the railing as his eyes widened looking at his boss and used to be crew then to me marko and mink with 20 other crew members as he tried to run but i grabbed my tranquilizer gun out and shot him in his chest as he fell over the railing and tanya gasped.

I told mink to tell someone to go get him and bring him along before we made our journey back home in NEW YORK.

While in the car tanya laid her head on my shoulder  sleep as i rubbed my princess in her tummy while she kicked my hand.

"I think i love you fatfat" i told her even though she was asleep.

I really believe i did ---she gave me so much that my heartless ass never had and she actually stole many of my firstss as i did her.

This is my baby with my baby inside of me and hopefully ill be able to tell her how i feel but not now because i know that she needs to rest.