Chapter 12 (Part 2)

Tone

The first move today was to check on Chanel. We went to the doctor and soon as we pulled up she got out and stomped inside and i sighed. I just knew it was gonna be like this for the rest of the day but i didnt have time for it as i had things to do at the trap.

I went inside and sat down until they called her name and we went to the back.

She sat on the little bed and folded her arms with a little pout on her face but i wasnt finna even entertain her ass. I scrolled through my phone texting back a few workers and the doctor came in whille i slouched back in my seat with hooded eyes.

She was a little frail african american woman who smiled at us warmly before turning to tanya who still had a little pout on her lips. The lady who announced herself as doctor Mickey told her she was beutiful and tanya practically melted in ms mickeys arms.

"Okay Now lets check on baby ..." she trailed off and i cleared my throat replying "Milan Chanel White" she beamed at us telling us that our childs name was beautiful and lifted tanyas shirt showing her round 6 month belly. "Its going to be cold " tanya nodded and jumped as the gel hit her tummy and Ms.Mickey waved the little wand around.

I heard my babys heart beat and got up looking closely towards the screen "That right there daddy and mommy is baby milan she should weigh about 5 pounds right now and it seems that her legs are wide open" my face hardened at that and i pointed my finger towards her belly "Uh Uh milan chanel white you betta close your damned legs babby we dont tolerate that around hea ya heard" i saw the screen shift as she slowly moved her legs back in a crouched position and sat in my chair smiling satisfied.

Ms.mickey and tanya stared at me like i was crazy but i shrugged and got back on my phone scrolling through my apps. "okayy now you should continue to eat healthy for milan to be healthy and you should exercise and continue to take your prenatal vitamins have a wonderful day and heres 4 pictures of your princess" she handed us the pictures and wiped tanya clean before lleaving out giving tanya a hug.

I got up snatched the picture out of tanyas hand snapped a few pics and handed them back to her as she gave me a stank looked i pulled her shirt back down... cant have my daughter being cold.

On the drive to the place for wills and stuff i stopped and got us some burger king and she dove right in it . I shook my head cause she could eat so damn much and be so little.

We got to the will place and went inside while there were about five people 2 men 1 boy and two girls that were crying and holding each other.

We sat down wayyy in the back as noone noticed us unntill someone bussed into the room

"IM HERE SORRY I WAS LATE"

who do you think bussed in?

Tinys got a will?

The doctors appointment?

Tanyas Attitude ?

You already know whats going on yall GANG GANG in this bihhh

Rate this chapter 1-10