Chapter 4

TONE

After I dropped Tanya off I headed home after telling Mink to buy a iphone7 plus and give it to her at school tomorrow. Yeah you should know Mink is the right hand. Mink and I grew up together, hell I used to change Mink diapers when I was 4 and Mink was just born.

Damn , I'm bout to be a father but Tanya ass doing the most acting like I came in her on purpose saying how she not ready. All I know right is ima be there for my child and I might think about a relationship with Tanya just not right now cause I'm still in that early hoeing stage.

One of my workers Twain just called me and told me that we had a problem so that's where I'll be and I have to go out of town so I'll be gone for about 5 weeks and have Mink check on Tanya so she'll be fine. I gotta also give her my card so she can start buying maternity clothes and other shit for my child.

TANYA

This morning was like any other with me throwing up. This is the worst part about pregnancy I swear. I look around my room and sigh after cleaning myself up , my house isn't bad bad but it's not good we well mostly I had to steal things in order to survive cause Tiny wasn't about to do shit and I had to wear her clothes since our bodies were about the same well used to be before she turned to drugs and shit and now wears the same outfit every day.

I quietly go to my moms closet as she sleeps in the nasty tub she's never used and takes some pants with a black shirt with one sleeve and some black Jordan's and put it on putting my hair in a ponytail to the back and steal one of her purses , a red one to be exact.

I call Ashley as she tells me she's outside and walk out of the door

I call Ashley as she tells me she's outside and walk out of the door. As I'm walking to the car she yells "Bitch you looking Fowine today thats my bestie" and I shake my head , I get in and hug her beaming with a smile and hers drop making me frown. "Tanya you're glowing who got  you pregnant" she jokes and pokes my face and a tear drops from my eye as she pulls me into a hug. " Ashley I swear it wasn't suppose to happen Tone was about to kill my mama an- ''' she stops me and I tell her the whole story and she comforts me the entire ride to school and when we get out she tells me to wipe my face.

"Tanya" I hear and whip back to see Mink jogging towards me with a iPhone 7 Plus box in his hand as he hands it to me and jogs off making me realize he was late for class.

I remember Tone said he was going to get me a phone so I just stick it in my backpack planning to call him later. "Damn girl I wish Tone fine ass was my baby daddy he buying you phones and shit hell somebody need to do that for me" I just shake my head cause my best friend is a trip. "Ash you a mess" I say laying my head on her shoulder as we walk to second period cause we're late already. "God damn Ashley and Tanya y'all can't speak no more" we look back and see Andre our bestfriend who left two years ago cause he moved to Memphis for his sick grandma now he's back in the Bronx. I tear up yelling Andre dropping my purse running into his arms jumping on him wrapping my legs around his waist. "Damn somebody miss me and Ashley I can't get no hug , Damn y'all got fine"Ashley chuckles hugging him as I jump down and we discuss over the rest of the day everything that's happened since he left to right now.
😘😜😘😜😘😜😘😜😘😜😘😜😘😜😘😜😘🤓😘🤓😘😜😜😘🤓😘🤓😘🤓😘🤓😘🤓😘

Ashley drops me off at home and I change out of the clothes and now I just have on a pair of shorts with a sports bra on and I turn in my mirror and look at my growing stomach. You can slightly tell now that I'm pregnant and I tear up at the thought.

" I should've known you was a little hoe" I jump looking towards Tiny as she comes in the room with a deadly look on her face and I back up never seeing her like this cause she doesn't even acknowledgement half of the time she's off her ass high or gone with her pimp. "So who's is it , oh you little bitch it's Tones" and I tear up holding my stomach protectively. She comes closer and runs her nail over my stomach then grips my hair yanking me over to my bed calling me more names and at this point I'm tired of her so I explode.

"you know what yeah I'm pregnant and I'll take care of my child better than you can treat yours and also did you forget that I gave up my virginity up for you,  my fucking virginity at 17 over a crackhead that ain't never gone change so don't you dare ever in your life call me a hoe , cause you don't even know my fucking father now how's that , hoe" I walk out of the house needing air.

I put my head in my hands breathing hard and hear a honk and look up seeing Tone. I sigh cause this is all his fault. He walked up to me and stared at me and I got frustrated and snapped "Why you staring at me" and he looked taken back but covered it up with a mug "you better watch your  damn mouth Ian no nigga off the street I'll snuff yo short ass" and I mugged him getting in his face " you ain't go do shit you know your the reason my mama wants me outta ha house cause she thinks im a hoe for having your baby in me--- you know I gave up the only thing I had left to save her , and you're the reason I throw up every morning the reason why my stomach is gonna be carrying a human being that I'm not financially able to support so paleese don't tell me what the hell to do or threaten me cause I will slap yo ass pregnant or not" he looked at me with a big ass frown etched on his face and turned around "Get yo ass in the car you coming to live with me " and I did after getting my purse  and backpack with a few clothes but kept on my shorts , slides , and sports bra showing my 6 weeks tummy.

I got in the car put on my seatbelt and he looked at my stomach before asking "Can I touch it" I nodded looking down at my new phone box he bought me ,inside...the phone still since I didn't have time to open it but stilled when he leaned over and his lips grazed my stomach.

And like that I was on the way to live with my baby daddy Tone a cocky hot headed ass man who would soon be Milan Chanel Anne Whites Father.

What did you think about her mother?

What did you think about seeing her upset and riled up?

What do you think is gonna happen with her living with tone?

Vote

Comment