Chapter 28

*THATS REESE CHOCOLATE SELF*

Reese

*ALL THIS IS THE MORNING OF THE LAST CHAPTER SO THIS WILL REFLECT ON THE END OF CHAPTER 27*

Aye whats up niggets and bitchetts its mr .fine ass chocolate reesey cup.Thats what the hoes say but anyway right , this morning when i woke up and did my daily routine put on jeans a tea shirt and my slides.

I had a P.A. with a bitch name Tina from the and suburbs she wanted some reesey cup early in the morning.

Pulling up to her house i bumped I like by G herbo. I noticed some white people watering their flowers were looking at me crazy and one even started to stomp back in the house.

"What yall lookin at with yall wrinkled peice of papah lookin asses" i shut the door to my bmw 2017 and walked on the porch as i inched my finger towards the doorbell the door opened and i was snatched open.

"Uh Uh what the fuck you got gone on babyguhh ian with allat snatching shit bitch ya almost got kicked but lets get it poppin" she shook her head as i ranted in my ,Memphis accent.

"Whatever i just want some dick"she said grabbing my hand and leading me up some stairs i shrugged my shoulders look like i was gone be late for going over marco and them house.

....................................................................................................................................

After we were done fucking she sat there catching her breath as i rolled my blunt.

She then got up fishing for something in her purse. She clutched it towards her chest and from what i could tell it was a picture backwards. I scoffed and said the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"Bitch i dont wanna see no ugly ass baby pictures and no you not going in my wallet" i said getting up putting on my boxers .

"Nigga no im pregnant" she said and just like that five pictures flung down all connected. I screwed my face up.

"Bitch how many babies you havin ..5 ..Awl nawl bitch i cant even produce five babies thats how ya' noe' you line' " She rolled her neck rolling her eyes.

I pulled my shirt over my head this was getting to be too dammn much for me ...i got away from memphis for a goddamn reason.

Walking towards her bedroom door she stood in front of me "Nigga you aint going no damn where this is your fucking baby.....see this your leg your arm and your sister got that mole on her lip there it go" she said pointing all over the picture.

"Whatever bitch i dont even have a damn sister im not finna argue witchu that mutherfucking thang is black and white my babies are brown matter of fact what is it then?" I flagged her off.

"Nigga thats the machine and its a boy" i cant even produce boys let me go for' i do sum'.

"Mane moo' outta ma' way with that shit go fine' that nigga who got you pregnant" i said in my thick memphis accent ....i was mad as shit ,should've shot her ass.

................................................................................................................................................................

Tone

Gathering my shit that was confiscated when i came in this bitch i put on my jeans white tee and my camouflage durag.

Getting my phone out of the thick plastic bag i went to my contacts and dialed fresh to bring me my lambo.

"Ayo boss you out?" i laughed telling him yeah.