Chapter 35

I'm so extra for the title of the chapter but it's very true . Reese is fine as hell.

Tone

"What the fuck is wrong with you... i didnt raise you to put your hands on women ...i should beat your ass" my momma fussed crying her eyes out as she shook her head.

I sat up on the couch and stared at my fathers slumped up body against the fireplace.He looked as if he was hit by a truck.

I dont even remember what happened ...all i remember was i got mad then i totally blacked out. Looking at my arms i noticed scratch marks on my arms and i could feel my face hurting.

"damn" i said touching my head.She fucked me up bad.

"What the fuck did i do" i said as she paced.

"You might not ever see your daughter again imar, you just messed up my chance of being a meemaw to my grandbaby...you said some horrible things about the both of you" she shook her head going to her room.

Getting up my headache grew worse by the minute and these peas weren't doing shit

"fuck man" i said throwing the peas at my dads eye....he slumped to the right.

Calling marko he answered on the first ring "send someone to bring me my lambo to my mothers house" he hung up.

Damn , i thought... not even a bye or aight. The fuck is wrong with everybody.

I gotta call tanya and apologize to her

It went straight to voicemail and i sighed and waited to the voicemail ended before speaking.

"Tanya please baby answer the phone im sorry , you know i love you and milan ...i honestly dont know what the fuck even happened and i shouldnt have put my hands on you at all you know im not like that i fucking miss you man just call me back baby so we can sort it out" i ended the call and rubbed my hand down my face.

I fucked up again

Tanya

Waking up groaning from movement around my self i opened my eyes to see that i was in a car.

Milan i thought looking around.

She was in the backseat laying on her back on a bunch of covers.

"Yall gone be fine" a comforting hand came onto mines and i jumped looking at him.

"Thanks for helping us get out of there " I said with a small smile.

"No problem, we don't play that hitting women shit in Tennessee" he smiled at me and continued to drive to our destination and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Where are we going" I asked him I needed to go back home and fuck some shit up.

He looked at me "You should be up in my beddddd ohhhh do you mind" he sung looking at me from the corner of his eye and I bursted our laughing but stopped when my eye started to hurt from me smiling too hard.

"Reese it's okay you can drop us off at home im fine" he shook his head and continued driving.

"Y'all are coming with me... what if he comes back then what plus that thang is far as hell and ain't you gone want Milan to have somewhere safe to sleep for the night" I sighed.

"Okay yo I'll stay the night" he looked at me weird.

"What the fuck us stay the night we don't say that in Memphis now say it with me ... you speninanite?" He asked and I held in my laughter.

A snort came out but I attempted to say it "are you stay- umm spen-ninianite" he laughed at me.

"You know what just keep on with that white talking shit, you really green for that though" I snorted and looked at him.

"What's green" I asked him and he just shook his head.

"It's some day we sat down ther' in Memphis ... if means like you wrong for that or you trifling" he explained and nodded.

"So how could you tell if a person is from Memphis?" I asked him.

"Like if they keep sayin' mane or hunt in err' sentence like mane guess what this mane juh did" he said in a thick accent. It was sexy as hell seeing a chocolate man y'all so ghetto while speaking in a accent.

" and then again if they say junt like mane that junt live on god mane look at that junt" I nodded while basically drooling over his voice.

"But most people can tell where I'm from... every time I talk that be like nigga you from Memphis, I can hear it in your voice" I laughed softly and looked out of the window and Milan began to cry in the backseat.

Reaching back there along with a cover I took her in my arms and Reese looked at me suspiciously for a minute.

"Mane you bout ta' do dat' titty junt" he asked me with his lips twisted up.
I nodded while laughing and Milan began to wig out in my arms.

She was beginning to get impatient with her little mean self.

Pulling the cover over one shoulder i pulled down my dress to pop my titty out and once I did the car began to swerve.

"Skrrrrrrttt"
The car made a big swerve and I looked up to see hat Reese was staring at something over by my shoulder.

Looking for anything I saw that the cover tugged down my shoulder and you could see my titty and quickly covered it.

"Reese what the hell is wrong with you .. all because of my titty we were about to be some dead black mutherfuckers walking" he sniffed and avoided my eye and got back on the road.

"I'm from Memphis ... hats all we do is look at titties and ass all day I can't help it" he said and I ignored him but held back my laughter at the sound of us voice .

Maybe Reese can be my new bestfriend and not that fake ass Ashley.

I could feel tears brimming my eyes just from the thought of her riding "my" dick . The one that took my virginity but turned my head and laid it in the window letting the lone tear hit my cheek and slide down my skin.

"We're here" I looked up at a grinning Reese.
Looking up I saw a regular house but it was beautiful. It was nice to finally be i a house where they weren't doing I much with all the bathroom and bedroom like they have a different bathroom to shit in every hour.

"Here we go" I got out of the car.

Milan's greedy ass was still attached to my titty ... sucking for dear life as Reese got the baby bag out of the car.